Confession!

Teachers Pet

"Youngjae?! You call him Youngjae?!" Yongguk stepped on the break making Eunji lunge forward and smack her head off the glass.

"OW! WHAT THE HEL-"

"Since when did you start calling him Youngjae?" Eunji couldn't believe Yongguk was acting like this. Youngjae saw a strange car stopped in the middle of the road. Eunji ducked so he wouldn't see her but Yongguk was too busy trying to figure out what was going on between her and his best friend.

"Yongguk? Is that you?" Youngjae walked over to the car and Eunji was starting to panic. She opened the car and crawled out. Yongguk laughed as Youngjae knocked on his friends window. Eunji crawled behind the car, barrow rolled across the street, dove into the bushes and went in through the back down. Just as she was about to breath out a sigh of relief, the front door opened and the boys laughter could be heard. Eunji ran into the pantry and closed the door behind her quietly. With the door opened slightly she could see the two of them walk into the kitchen and get comfortable.

"So why are you here Youngjae?" Yongguk asked as he looked around the room trying to find any sign of Eunji. He was impressed by how well she had hid herself. All of a sudden his eyes fell onto the pantry that was slightly open, he knows for a fact that both he and Eunji have a slight OCD over closing doors. He smirked towards the pantry and faced back towards his friend. When Eunji saw him smirk she wanted to smack him.

"I think I've fallen in love." Youngjae said, causing Yongguk to spit the water out of his mouth and the air to leave Eunji's lungs. Yongguk looked towards the pantry anxiously and  tried to block the view from Eunji to Youngjae.

"Are you sure? You've never fallen for someone before. You haven't even had a girlfriend before." Yongguk said trying to reason with his friend, but he could see it in his eyes. There was a certain glint in Youngjae's eyes that told him that this was real. "Who is she?"

"Well that's the thing...she's one of my students." Yongguk froze. Youngjae looked to his friend with a guilty appearance and hung his head. "I know it's against all the rules but...I can't help how I feel." Eunji was about to explode. She wanted so badly to walk out of the pantry before he said anything too vital. To hear him say he liked someone else would have broken her heart and to hear him say her name would only make her embarrassed.

"Do I know her?" Yongguk asked while slowly backing up to the pantry. Eunji wanted him to move out of the way so she could see her sweet Youngjae's face.

"Yes, she's in one of your classes....her name is Choi Eunji." Yongguk slammed the pantry close and Eunji backed against the shelves slightly knocking things out of place. Youngjae looked to his friend who's eyes have become dark and empty. Yongguk had to fight the urge to lunge at Youngjae and tell him to stay away from his property. Instead Yongguk gave a little smile and walked back towards his friend.

"She's very....cute....I suppose. But Youngjae you know that she's too young for you, you would lose your job. Think everything through before you do anything, and tell me about it okay?" Yongguk walked him towards the front door and Eunji slowly let herself out of the pantry, her eyes large and hanging wide open. Yongguk closed the front door and headed back to the kitchen to see the very shocked Eunji standing in front of him.

"He...he likes..me..." A wave of emotions rushed through Eunji at that moment. Happiness, confusion and even a bit of sadness. Yongguk didn't like seeing her like this, thinking about another man when he was right there in front of her. He walked over, grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the wall. Eunji stood frozen as Yongguk pinned her there.

"Don't think about someone else." He grabbed her chin and placed a soft kiss on her lips. Eunji fought it at first but after a couple of seconds, she closed her eyes and kissed him back. She felt secure, cared about and possibly even loved. Yongguk pulled away and had an almost sad look in his eye. Eunji lightly slapped him across the face and ran into her room. Yongguk kicked the chair over that Youngjae was sitting in and looked at his phone that was vibrating. It was Sunhwa. He sighed and looked at it again before answering it. Eunji dove into her bed and punched her pillow, imagining it was Yongguk.

"How dare he take my first kiss! It could have been Youngjae~" She whined and rolled off of the bed while embracing a large pillow. She touched her lips, there seemed to be a heat radiating off of them. It wasn't that she hated the kiss, she just wish it could have been with Youngjae and not with Yongguk. She heard the front door close and she looked out her window to see Yongguk get into his car and drive off without even giving her a second glance. Seeing that he was gone, she slipped out of her room and headed into the bathroom they shared. Grabbing her things from under the sink, Eunji jumped into the shower and tried to rinse off all the dirt from the camping trip. The water never seemed hot enough, her body seemed to be radiating heat twice as strong. Washing herself off with her classic vanilla body scrub and green apple shampoo. After she showered she felt instantly better and she could put the kiss incident behind her. Eunji peaked out of the bathroom door and it seemed that Yongguk wasn't back yet. Confidently, she stepped out of the bathroom just as Yongguk walked around the corner. His eyes grew wide when he saw Eunji standing there, hair dripping wet, skin pink from the hot water, and a short towel that clung to her body.

"Eunji..." Yongguk said in his deep voice causing Eunji to take a step back. He quickly shot his hand out and wrapped his fingers around her upper arm. Eunji blushed bright red and with her free hand she tried to hold her towel against her body since she felt it slipping.

 

--------------------------

~Please comment~

Okay seriously after this I am going on hiatus for like a week or two, I'm only putting this one since people seemed a little mad about the cliff hanger XD