The truth

Teachers Pet

Eunji slept in her brothers bed while he and Jongup slept out in the living room. She was up most of the night listening to her idiot relatives talking about how they would kill Yongguk and dispose of the body so she didn't have to be a divorcée before turning twenty.  Eunji didn't even know if she wasn't a divorce, all she knew is that every time she closes her eyes all she sees is Sunhwa hugging Yongguk tightly. The next morning, after drinking a very strong cup of coffee, Eunji headed to school in her normal clothes. Since her parents were off on some romantic adventure around the world, she was solely in Zelo's care. Together they went to the school to fill out the transfer papers. Zelo was in a nice shirt and dress pants, trying to look older than his tender twenty three years of age. He looked so stuff in those clothes that Eunji could hardly recognise him. Together, with her arm linked around her brothers, the two of them walked into the school. Everyone had their eyes on them and it wasn't something they hadn't experienced before. Whenever she and Zelo went out in public people often stared, they were use to it.

"Eunji you wait here while I talk to your principle." Zelo patted the top of her head and left her in the hallway while he went into the principal's office. Eunji looked around, feeling suddenly awkward in the school. Deciding to take this chance to see the last of the school, Eunji decided to ignore her brothers words, and wander around the school. Her body automatically drifted to the art room. Her had rested on the door knob, before swinging the door open to see Youngjae working on a painting.

"Hey Eunji, what's going on? Why aren't you in your uniform?" Youngjae put the paint brush down and tried to wipe the paint off onto a paint stained cloth. When he saw the sad look in her eyes, he instantly stopped smiling. "What's wrong?"

"I'm transferring." Eunji walked into the class room and closed the door behind her. Youngjae thought his heart was going to stop beating. He took a step towards her, trying to figure out if it was anything he did. If there was anything he could do to make her stay close to him. When she looked up to see the questioning look in his eyes, she made the decision to tell him. It was the only right thing to do. "I'm transferring so I can be away from Yongguk." Hearing her use his first name startled Youngjae, and it only gave more questions and no answers.

"Away from Yongguk....why?"  Youngjae walked towards her, backing Eunji against the door. He was starting to feel panicked and angry.

"Because he cheated on me..." Eunji muttered and brought her eyes to look at Youngjae. His eyes grew wide when everything fell into place. He punched the wall beside her head and Eunji flinched.

"So you two were a couple this whole time?" Eunji opened to say something but Youngjae held up his hand to stop her. "Were you just playing with my feelings?" Youngjae had tears in his eyes and Eunji felt instantly sorry for everything. He covered with his hand and shook his head. " Is it fun for you to mock my feelings for you?" Eunji shook her head and both of them were teary eyed. She didn't want to hurt him, that was the last thing she wanted to do. She gently removed his hand from her lips.

"No, we didn't mean to hurt you....I just....I like you so much that Yongguk felt like keeping me to himself....I'm so sorry...." Eunji started crying and Youngjae instantly felt like an idiot. He rested his forehead against Eunji's and wanted so badly to take everything away. He wanted Yongguk to be gone, her past with him to be gone, he wanted only the two of them there. Eunji opened her eyes and saw that she was staring right at him. Sparks flew between them at that moment, and Youngjae took his chance. He leaned in and kissed Eunji gently. She felt like her eye balls were going to pop out of her head. Youngjae closed his eyes and tried to pass all of his feelings for her through the kiss. But for some reason, the kiss with Youngjae lacked the spark and amazement that she expected. The fireworks, the buzz, nothing. A million questions passed through her head, and a face instantly flashed before her eyes. Eunji pushed him away and Youngjae looked totally shocked. "I'm...I'm sorry..." Eunji ran out into the hallway and standing there, looking like his soul had been ripped out of his body, was Yongguk. He saw Eunji crying and a deep rage built in his chest.

"Eunji wait!" Youngjae called after her and ran out into the hall way. Eunji was caught between Yongguk and Youngjae, both looking angry and heartbroken. Seeing Zelo over Yongguk's, Eunji ran past him and headed straight to Zelo's open arms. She disappeared with Zelo leaving the two men alone. Yongguk glared at Youngjae who glared right back.

"Don't go near her." Yongguk threatened Youngjae who didn't flinch. His best friend had instantly became his number one enemy.

"Don't cheat on her every again." Youngjae spat right back and headed back into the art room which had become his diary. It held his lowest points and his highest. Good time and bad times were painted on every inch of this room.  

------------------------------

~Please comment~

MEMBER PICNTURE TEASER 3RD ALBUM

So recently I have been obsessed with A-JAX

Meet my bias Jaehyung <3