Honeymoon

Teachers Pet

Eunji sat at her desk staring out the window dreaming of the weekend when she could be with her friends. Instead she was sitting in this prison, learning about math she would never use. The teacher looked around the room and saw Eunji daydreaming. He cracked his knuckles and glared at her. The other student started snickering, knowing that anyone who goofed off in his class always got punished. He strolled up to her desk and slammed his hand on the desk. Eunji jumped and stared at her teacher with wide eyes.

"Out in the hall...NOW. I'll talk to you after class." Eunji sighed and went out into the hall where she sat on her knees for the remainder of the class. People were surprised to see her there since Eunji was usually the good girl in class that ran around doing whatever they asked. During the middle of her punishment her favourite teacher, Mr. Yoo came walking down the hall with his arms full of art supplies.

"Mister Yoo." Eunji cheered and jumped to her feet. She couldn't stand seeing her favourite teacher looking down at her like a student. She wanted him to see her as a woman, not a child.

"Oh, hello Eunji...If it's not too much trouble can you help me carry this to the art room?"  Eunji ran to him and took the canvases in her arms so he only had to carry the paint and brushes. "Thank you." Eunji shyly smiled and followed him to the art room where they set everything up. While he was putting all the paint in their proper spots, Eunji walked over to her corner of the room and looked through the countless canvases she had painted in this classroom. The most recent one was of a bride in a black dress walking along a blurred city street. "I really liked this one." Her teacher walked up behind her and looked at the canvas in her hands. "You're getting much better at the small detail that turns a picture into art." He ruffled her hair and walked to his desk to clean up the mountains of paper. Eunji blushed and quietly put the canvas back.

"Thank you Mr. Yoo." Eunji said and looked around the bright room filled with so many memories that would define her whole high school career.

"I told you when it's just you and me, call me Youngjae. I hate titles." Youngjae smiled to Eunji who always found it so comfortable around him.

"Okay...Youngjae." When she said it Youngjae smiled brightly and stood up from his chair. "I was wondering if this weekend you wanted to come to an art show with me. It's this really cool modern art exhibit that uses house hold objects." Eunji  was getting really excited at the idea of seeing him on the weekend and as he opened his mouth to answer the art room door opened.

"Mr. Bang, what brings you here?" Youngjae asked awkwardly dropping a brush. Her math teacher looked at Eunji and pointed at her.

"She's suppose to be in punishment right now." He said and Eunji gave out a little sigh. Youngjae apologised and she sadly had to leave her comfort zone to be stuck with her perpetually angry math teacher who is out to make her life hell. "Now stay here." He ordered and went back into the classroom without looking back at her. Eunji started biting her nails to pass the time until class finally ended and she could go to enjoy her weekend. She grabbed her bag and ran out before he could say anything to her. Eunji didn't stop running until she got to the bike rack, and was able to ride away to freedom. Her teacher, Yongguk, watched from the classroom window as she rode away with her head in the clouds. Eunji reached her house and dropped her bike in the front yard and ran in the front door. She kicked off her shoes and headed to her room which was the second most comfortable place for her to be. Her bed was her fortress as she laid in it staring at the blank ceiling, imagining all of the things she could paint on it. To her everything was a blank sleet that could be made beautiful with the single of a brush. Looking at the time, she realized that she had to get dinner ready otherwise she would starve. Crawling out of bed Eunji headed to the kitchen and looked for anything to make. Deciding on pasta, Eunji pulled out the ravioli and sauce which she started heating up. Thinking that wasn't enough, she made a salad and garlic bread to go along with it. As she was plating the food the front door opened and in walked possible the most annoying person ever.

"I'm home." He called and walked into the kitchen. Standing there was Yongguk looking especially annoyed this evening. "Why did you skip out on your punishment?"

"Why do you feel the need to punish your new bride?" Eunji said back and Yongguk sighed. She sat down at the table and started picking at her salad. Yongguk sat across from her and the two of them started eating in silence.

"What were you say dreaming about in class?" Yongguk stood up to get himself a drink from the fridge. He looked over to Eunji who looked absolutely unhappy. He didn't want to marry her either, but it was arranged by their late grandfathers, there was little they could do about it. A month ago they were told they were getting married, two days after that they signed the marriage contract. Eunji had been silent the whole time but he saw that as she was signing the marriage certificate, she was crying. It pained him to think that she might not have a normal first love. He couldn't imagine marrying someone when he was seventeen, let along marrying one of his teachers.

"I was dreaming of having fun." Eunji stabbed her pasta and Yongguk came back with water for both of them.

"It's not like you can't have fun here. After all we are technically in our honeymoon period." Yongguk tried to lighten the mood but Eunji only glared at him.

"Do you think this is what a girl dreams of her honeymoon being like?" Eunji yelled at him. She took her plate, threw it in the sink and stormed up to her room. Yongguk rubbed his temples before running up to her room. He opened the door and saw her just laying on her bed staring at the ceiling.

"How did you imagine it? Huh?" Yongguk barked and charged over to her bed. Before she could react, Yongguk was laying over her, his face only an inch away from his. "Is this more like it? Is this what you want?" Yongguk yelled and Eunji's eyes started to water. He sighed and stood up. "Do you think I want this either?" He left the room and slammed her door behind him, he stood there for a second and he could hear her crying. He hit his head off the wall and walked to his own room, regretting scaring her like that. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at the five missed calls that he had gotten since he got home. He had tried so hard to ignore the vibrating phone in his pocket but every time the person called he would get anxious.

------------------------------

~Please comment~

B.A.P GIFF SPAM TIME