Pursue

Love Will Get You Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SH's POV - 

The next few days past in a flash. I try my best to pick myself up, after all, how heart broken can I be when I drove her away? I did what I had to do and what I needed to but that's really all. It’s all mundatory.

"Hyung... You're like a shell. You have no soul now. If you need to do something about it, then go. Leave. And come back with a soul," Youngbae said to me as he walked out of the studio. He was sick of all the bad attitude that I have been displaying and my lack of interest in everything.

I smirked. What did he understand. And seriously, what did he think I could do? 

I convinced myself that it wasn't because of Hyunjae. It was just everything at that moment that seemed wrong, coincidentally at the wrong time, too. But truly, everything was in place. I just miss her, which was weird and bizarre for me.

In an instance, I made a decision. It doesn't matter if I convinced myself I loved her or not, because I know I do. This is something new for me, but it doesn't mean I have to run away from it. I haven't gotten to know Hyunjae properly. Neither did she get to know me. We'll start anew. 

I went to the highest floor of YG building. "Sajangnim, I need to take a break," I explained my situation to him and I am expecting a earful but there is no other way. I wouldn't lie to him either. He sighed, "Run along. When you come back, I want to see that burning passion again." I couldn't be more grateful. In so many ways, he's like a father- someone I've never had. 


I left the very next day. I don't have a definite destination, after all, there are so many place that she had and hadn't been to. I went with my gut feeling; home - Boston, Massachusetts.

I am thankful, at least, I paid attention to what she said when she told me a brief background of her family. She's rich. It'll be easy to get her. If she's there... 

In the plane, my thoughts were battling. I thought of so many reasons that it is impossible for me to fall in love but Hyunjae was an answer to all. There are so many reasons to love her. The way she looked, the way she talked and pouted, the way she make faces unknowingly, the way she blushed, the way she say my name, the way she cared, the way she loved me.
 

I remember the first time she met Big Bang...
 

/flashback/ 

"Are you sure about this...?" Hyunjae asked, obviously nervous.
I just winked and pulled her along. Big Bang is my family and I want her to meet them, just as much as I want them to meet her.

She looked around curiously, scanning every corner. She looked at all the posters that are decorated on the wall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter