Let's Chase The Dawn

Love Will Get You Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god?!" I exclaimed, and again, "Oh my god?!" I looked, pleasantly stunned by the scenic view ahead of me and of course, the caravan, "Did you prepare this?! Oh my god. How?!" I ran back to him and threw my entire weight on him, legs circling around his waist. He quickly struggle to balance, then let out a laugh, a giggle or a chuckle, in which sounded so beautiful. "One of the advantages of being me, and with me," he proclaimed proudly. 
I stared down at him, and pout playfully at his feigned arrogance. I attacked his lips just because - it looked too irresistable and it was my way of saying "thank you". 
"This is amazing, it's great!!! I've always wanted to-" and he cut me off, "I know, baby, I know. Through your traveling years, you've always wanted to camp outdoor but you knew it was too dangerous for you. Not anymore. I'm with you now. Though, it's not a tent because the cold, now, will drive us insane. So I opted for a caravan. We can chase the dawn, and still feel delightedly comfortable." 
I looked at him, watched him explain, and tears brimmed in my eyes. It was so thoughtful and so well planned. I can't explain just how blessed I truly am. So much had happened recently... And sometimes I forgot just how beautiful the world can be. 
", why are you crying?" He muttered, "I would wipe away your tears but you'd fall and I don't want that. So please, don't cry." 
"It's just overwhelming. I..." I struggled to find the right words to convey how I actually feel, but all words fail me now, "I am so blessed, Seunghyun. It's crazy how you remember everything I've said and how much thoughts you put into this. It's just... I don't think anyone has ever paid so much attention to me. Thank you, Seunghyun, thank you." 
He smiled, and his smile reflected bliss, sincerity and love, "When I made you mine, it has became my life's mission to make you happy. It sounds really cheesy, but it's true. I need to make you happy, and I'm glad you are. I love you," He leaned in to kiss the falling tear. 


Gleeing, I went straight up to the caravan, and opened the door. I stood there, in awe, just overlooking our little 'house' for the night. I burst into laughter. As compared to where we live, this was such a change. I can literally see everything and somehow, it warms my heart. To my left, was a tiny little kitchen, just enough room for a person. My heart fluttered as I pictured myself preparing food for Seunghyun, while he just lazed around. To my right was a retractable table with very comfortable looking cushioned couch. Oh, what a humble setting. We can eat and talk, and even watch the mini TV that's in front of the table. 
"Check this out," Seunghyun said and he led me to the ladder which took no less than 5 steps. We climbed up and and laid there.
"Look..." Seunghyun pointed up to the sun roof, which was now gracefully ornamented with the twinkling stars. We laid there in silence, just gazing at the stars. "You know, this reminds me of that night when we were at your balcony in Boston - when you agreed to coming ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter