Their Room

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan ran to his mom and ranted.

"Why must we be in the same room of all places?!" He shouted as she threw the envelope at his mother. "That's impossible!"

Luhan's mother still kept on laughing and was already clutching her stomach. "Stop laughing already!" Luhan shouted.

"I… I can't help it." She said in the middle of her laughs. "Your reaction was just brilliant!"

"Argh! Even when I was a kid you do everything that pleasures you!" Luhan shouted. "I end up doing everything you say and embarrass myself in front of other people!” Luhan's mother stopped laughing and looked at Luhan seriously. She stared at Luhan and Luhan immediately regretted what he just said. "All I’m saying is that I'm already old enough to make my own decisions!" He said.

Luhan's mother chuckled. "Why are you seriously opposing this matter? Isn't it alright anyway?" She said. "Aren't you both boys anyway? There's no way anything can happen with the two of you in the same room."

Luhan felt a cold wind while his mother said that and remembered what he did with Sehun. "O…of course. Nothing can happen... but I..." He stuttered.

"But? Could it be that you're g..."

Before his mother can even finish her sentence, he already denied. "I... I'm not gay!" He shouted and ran back to his room.

"I was going to say something else..." Her mother mumbled. "Oh well, it's not like I don't know what they did, anyway."

 

 

"I...I'm not gay! Luhan repeated while rolling on his bed countless times. "There's no way I can be gay!"

"Yup, there's no way you can be gay." Liu Mei, who popped out of nowhere said. "Now shut the hell up. You're disturbing me."

Luhan trembled as he saw Liu Mei but as Liu Mei said her words, Luhan sparkled. "That's right! There's no way I can be gay. There's no way I'd be. Right, right." Luhan said, trying to convince himself. And repeated his words over and over again, until Liu Mei hit his head.

"Just shut up!" Liu Mei shouted. "You keep on repeating the same thing over and over again, it's irritating!"

"But...I'm not gay, right?" Luhan asked, reassuring himself once more. "Right?"

"Men who repeat what they say over and over again are gay." Liu Mei said and went to her room using the sliding door that separated her room from Luhan's room.

Luhan shouted in horror. "But I'm not gay. I shouldn’t repeat what I say because I'll be gay if I do. Right, so I shouldn't repeat what I say. Because I'm not gay. Right, right."

Luhan just realized that he's repeating what he's saying after an hour. I’m so stupid, it's obvious that I'm not gay." He said. "And one thing to prove that is to live with that teenager without doing anything ual!" He added.

He assured himself once more and went to his mom's office.

"Oh, you sure look like someone who is about to say 'Let's fight' or something like that." His mom said while putting down the newspaper she's been reading. "So, what are you going to say?"

"I accept your challenge." Luhan said seriously and his mom made a dumb expression.

"Are you okay in the head?" His mom said while putting her finger on her head and make circles. "What challenge are you talking about?"

"Me sharing a room with that teenager!" Luhan said as a matter-of-factly. "What else could it be?"

Luhan's mother smiled. "Okay then? I'll be transferring you tonight. I’ll just tell Liu Mei later."

"W...why tonight?!" Luhan shouted as all his energy was drained out from him

"You accepted my challenge right?" His mom smirked.

"I hate you!" Luhan shouted and ran outside.

Luhan's mother sighed. "Why is he acting like a child? He's already 22 for Christ's sake!" She facepalmed.

 

 

 Luhan and Liu Mei, on the other hand, were already packing their things. Luhan just picked whatever he can see in his closet, whatever he can see in the bathroom, whatever files he may need and laid it on his bed for the maids will do the rest of the packing. Liu Mei did the same but since she's a girl, she picked everything thoroughly.

Luhan went inside Liu Mei's room after he’s done.

"Can you please refrain going in my room?!" Liu Mei shouted,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter