Floor Map

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?!" Luhan yelled. "I can't be in the same roof!"
“It's just another set of trouble! What if Sehun found out? Argh. Stupid family! Why don't everything just explode already?!” He thought.

"But it's better if there's a mediator between the two. Who knows when they'll start acting all ually infatuated to each other?" Sehun's mom said.

"Then don't put them in the same house together! Isn't that easy?" Luhan snorted.

"Luhan, why don't you go take your sister to her room? She seems kind of tired." Luhan's mom said, signalling Luhan to stop the conversation and leave everything to her.

Luhan groaned and pretended to care for Liu Mei when in reality, his grip was too hard on her, it hurts.

"Stop holding me, you bastard!" Liu Mei said as she elbowed Luhan's gut when they got out of their mother's sight. Liu Mei fell unto her knees as soon as Luhan let go of her.

"Stop being such a kid!" Luhan yelled as he picked Liu Mei up, slowly. "You're not as strong as you think you are, alright?"

Liu Mei gulped and let herself be supported by Luhan. "I won't give you any money for this, you understand?" Liu Mei said.

"You saw through me?" Luhan chuckled.

"I knew it." Liu Mei said. "As if you'd help me without anything in return."

"I'm not such a bad person, you dummy." Luhan said.

Meanwhile...

"I'm sorry about Lauhn suddenly speaking what's on his mind but don't you think it's a little too sudden for them to be living in the same roof when they haven't even met?" Luhan's mother said. "And for my 22 year olds’ schedule, they’re too busy to even take care of your 18 year old Sehun."

"That is true but I just want this to serve as a survey something like that. If they don't really match, then we'll stop the arrangement, even the affiliation of our companies." Sehun's mother said.

"So you are willing to risk everything in this?" Luhan's mother mused. "'Won't you regret it if Liu Mei will never fall for Sehun?"

"It is regrettable but I want Sehun to marry somebody who loves him." Her mother reasoned. “I’m not such a tyrant mom that forces everything.”

"But is it okay if Sehun doesn't love the girl?"  Luhan's mom snickered. "What if he fell for my boy?"

"Are you saying that my son is biual?!" Sehun's mother shouted as he stood up.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude." Luhan's mother apologized. "I'm just stating a what-if. Unless I hit the bull’s eye?"

"Don't be ridiculous!" Sehun's mother said. "Your daughter will fall for my Sehun and so will Sehun to fall for your daughter."

"Okay, okay." Luhan's mother said. "But the house, will be your villa. You have one right?"

Sehun's mother looked shocked. "V...vila? Our villa?"

"Of course. The woman always live in the house of the man and not vice versa." Luhan's mother said.

"But we don't have something so extravagant." Sehun's mother replied. "Isn't affiliating with your company enough proof that we can't afford somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter