Birthday

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's not as good as the first one that I made which i ing deleted but I hope you guys find it enough to be interesting still. Sorry, for the long wait.

"He wished me good luck." Sehun kept thinking as he looked at the test paper. Well, almost 5 minutes has already passed and he is still thinking about that. He was smiling until he felt a kick from the side of his chair. He looked sideways and saw it was his friend, Minhyuk, asking him to answer the freaking sheet of paper with only his eyes. Sehun just smiled at him and nodded.

"Mister Oh?" The teacher called.

Sehun's heart skipped a beat and looked at the teacher. "Yes, ma’am?" He asked.

"Are you talking with your seatmate?" The teacher asked. "You were smiling."

"No, ma’am. I simply remembered something funny." Sehun replied.

"I'll be watching you." The teacher replied, unconvinced of his answer.

Sehun just smiled nervously and looked back at his paper. "Oh, I know this." He thought. "Luhan taught it to me. This is gonna be easy."

 

"Why did I have to go there?" Luhan thought as he drove back to his workplace. "He was so cute smiling like that, though." He murmured, smiling. A sweet melodic tone echoed in the silent car, crashing with Luhan's thoughts. It was a rare ringtone. His heart was thumping. Luhan hurriedly answered the phone. His palms were sweating.

"Hey." A gentle, angelic voice said.

"Hey." Luhan replied with the same tone.

There was a long silence before the girl replied again. "So, happy birthday!"

"Huh?" Luhan looked at his phone's date. "Oh..."

"Don't tell me you forgot!" The girl laughed.

"Well, yeah, I did. Actually." Luhan said.

"You're so stupid." The girl laughed. "I'd hit you right now."

"Can you though?" Luhan taunted, smiling.

"Oh shut up." The girl said. "I just want to smack that grin off your face." She added, as if she actually sees Luhan.

"If you just come back, Hyerim." Luhan started. "Then you can."

She hung up.

 

 

It was lunchtime after three hours and thankfully, Sehun finished. Well, he won’t if your teacher is staring at you the whole time? He went to the cafeteria for some lunch together with Chanyeol, Minhyuk and Ah Ri.

"Oh God, Math and English as the first subjects. Argh. What's worse?!" Minhyuk groaned. "It was effing hard."

Chanyeol and Ah Ri nodded in agreement. "Totally." Ah Ri commented.

"It was easy." Sehun said as he took a bite from his chicken.

The three of them looked at him. "Bro, you? Find math and English easy?" Chanyeol asked, brow raised.

"Hell is freezing over. Omg. I need to tweet this." Ah Ri said and took out his phone.

"You must be doing something wrong." Minhyuk said.

Sehun rolled his eyes. "I'm not that stupid."

"Yes you are." The three of them thought.

"Okay, let's try spelling concupiscence in English." Minhyuk said.

Sehun sighed. "C-o-n-c-u-p-i-s-c-e-n-c-e." He answered.

"You've gotta be kidding me." Chanyeol said, mouth agape.

"Is it really that unbelievable?" Sehun asked.

The three nodded in response. "Your tutor's a ing god." Ah Ri said.

Sehun thought about it and smiled. "Yeah."

"You are creeping me out." Minhyuk said. "Change topic."

"NBA." Sehun said.

"Damn, Miami ." Chanyeol said, placing his tray on their usual table. "They were my bet."

Minhyuk laughed horridly. His laugh was like a witch’s. "Pay up." He said and took his hand out, constantly making his fingers move.

"Bah, fine." Chanyeol said and took out his wallet.

"OHMYGOSH." Ah Ri beamed, looking at her phone, fanning herself with his hand as if she's in heat. A sign that she is excited. They all looked at her. "IT'S XI LUHAN'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!" She practically screamed.

Sehun gulped. "How did I not know that?" Sehun thought.

"Whatever." Chanyeol said and put the money on Minhyuk's palm.

Minhyuk chanted, “Yes.”

"No guys. Serious business. Isn't his twin Sehun's fiancé?!" Ah Ri said and looked at Sehun and the two boys followed. "Right?"

"Yeah." Sehun replied.

"Omg, what are you gonna give her?!" Ah Ri asked.

Sehun shrugged. "I didn't know."

"You gotta be ting me." Minhyuk said. Sehun shook his head no. "How can you not know you fiancé’s birthday?"

"It just didn't become a topic." Sehun replied. "I mean, we hardly talk."

Ah Ri clapped his hands, making the boys look at her. "Perfect." She said. "Surprise her then!"

"Ah, yeah." Sehun said. "What should I give to Luhan though?" He thought. "What should the present be?"

"A necklace!" Ah Ri replied happily. "Or a dress!"

"He'll look strange in th - oh, she's talking about Liu Mei." He thought. "Well, she already has everything she needs so..."

"A necklace can't be crossed out, really." Ah Ri said. "Ooh and a kiss!"

Minhyuk and Chanyeol looked at each other and laughed. "Fourth base." Minhyuk said between laughs.

Sehun made a face and kicked Minhyuk's knee under the table. He groaned. "Ah Ri's a girl. Let’s not talk about that."

"Not like she haven't done it before." Chanyeol scoffed. "Or have you?"

"Have I what?" Ah Ri asked.

The two boys burst out laughing again. Sehun shook his head. "Besides, she's not someone you can even go first base with."

"I feel your pain." Chanyeol said as he tapped Sehun's shoulder. Sehun shook his head, smiling. "Cause I got no girlfriend."

Minhyuk laughed at the both of them. "Well, you guys are living a boring life." The one with a so-called lovely girlfriend said.

"Says the one who keeps crying about having an empty wallet." Ah Ri chuckled.

"Shut up." Minhyuk said,

"Seriously, though. What should I buy her?" Sehun asked.

"I told you. Necklaces and a kiss will do wonders!" Ah Ri said. "Oh, and bouquet! Oh my gosh, yes."

"I think he'd rather have a panda doll. Yeah. I think he'll like it a lot." Sehun thought. "Do you know any plush doll shops?" Sehun asked.

Ah Ri started fanning himself again. "Are you gonna give her that?!" She asked ecstatically. "Cause that's great!"

"Uh, yeah." Sehun replied.

"Don't forget the bouquet though." Ah Ri reminded.

"Yeah." Sehun nodded.

"Okay so there's this shop at x mall called Dreamcatcher and..."

 

 

Few moments later, Sehun found himself at the mall where he can find the shop Ah Ri said, Dreamcatcher. "It should be right about here." Sehun thought to himself and turned right, still, Dream catcher was not there and he was already searching for minutes.

"Hey, are you lost?" A girl asked, tapping my shoulder.

I shook my head. "Just looking for Dreamcatcher."

"Really? We're going to the same place then!" She beamed. "I'll show you the way."

"Thanks." I told her and trailed her from behind.

"So," She said, starting a conversation. "Is it for your girlfriend? Huh? Huh?" She said as she nudged Sehun.

He laughed as he shook his head. "I can't tell her I'm going to buy a plush for a guy." He thought. "Yeah."

The girl smiled. "That's so sweet." She commented. Sehun just smiled in response. He followed her until they reached Dreamcatcher.

"Okay so, let's split in here." She said and went to the right part of the store before Sehun can respond. Sehun went to the left part of the store.

"Panda, panda, panda..." Sehun repeated in his hand as he looked for one, constantly looking from left to right. He looked up, "Got it." He smiled and reached for it but was also being reached by another person. The girl. But it was too high for her to reach. Sehun smiled and took it. "Here." He said as he gave it to her.

"N...no, I can't take it." She said and waved her hands, indicating a no. "You got it first, anyway."

Sehun shove it to her. "No, really." Sehun said.

"Yeah, no." The girl said and gave the plush back.

"I'm gonna call security." Sehun warned.

The girl laughed. "Like hell."

"Did anyone say security?!" A guard yelled.

Sehun and the girl looked at each other and laughed. "Oops." Sehun whispered. "Just take it."

"Nuh-uh." The girl said.

"Come on." Sehun said and gave her the plush.

"It's just for my sister, no big deal." She said and gave it back. "Fiancé’s are oh-so important."

"I wasn't planning on giving it to hi...er, to her." Sehun said awkwardly. "In fact, I was planning to give her a..." he said and looked around, he saw a rabbit.”Rabbit. Yeah. He-she looks like one." Sehun nervously laughed.

"Yeah, right." The girl said, as if believing.

"Seriously. Her eyes are just so, deer-ish." Sehun said.

"That's not rabbit at all." The girl said and gave the plush back to Sehun, which Sehun just had to accept or else it would fall down.

"You know what? Here." Sehun said and gave it back to her.

Which was mistakingly misunderstood by a certain someone in the coffee shop just in front of Dreamcatcher. Who? Luhan who was just taking a small talk with his father's secretary.

"Sir Luhan?" His father's secretary asked Luhan who was staring at the passing of stuffed panda between the other two teens. "Sir?" He fake-coughed.

Luhan turned around to his father's secretary. "What?" He asked.

The secretary sighed in exhaustion. "As I said, the business trip will be cancelled for you." The secretary started. Luhan went back to looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter