Lips

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You. You probably have school tomorrow right?" Luhan said as he pointed at Sehun. "You better go to sleep."

"Yes." Sehun said and glanced at Liu Mei, who was already looking at him.

Liu Mei just looked at him with her usually cold eyes. "What? Go and sleep already." She said.

"Are you okay to be alone here?" Sehun asked.

Luhan rolled his eyes. "Of course she's okay. She's not some kid, she's 22!" Luhan said as a matter-of-factly.

"Ah, I forgot." Sehun said. "I thought you were about my age since you look so young."

"Stop spouting nonsense!" Luhan said. "You're making me puke."

Liu Mei landed a punch on Luhan's chest. "Shut up, ugly."

"If I'm ugly, you're ugly as well." Luhan chuckled as he hit Liu Mei's head lightly. "We have the same face, you idiot."

"Then you're pretty as well." Liu Mei said as she blew a raspberry at him. "Pretty Luhan. It suits you perfectly!"

"I prefer to be called handsome." Luhan said as he stuck his tongue out at her.

"Shut up, the both of you." Cai Zhi said, appearing from nowhere. "Are you two grade-schoolers?!"

"I can only see one grade schooler here, though." Liu Mei said and stared at Luhan.

"You're referring to yourself, right?" Luhan snickered.

"Do I still have to repeat myself?" Cai Zhi asked in a stern voice and the three of the gulped. Yes, even Sehun who has nothing to do with the quarrel. "Go back to your rooms, now."

"Yes." The three responded.

"Oh, before that, Luhan did you already finish the proposal for tomorrow?" Cai Zhi asked. "Liu Mei, did you already get the permission of Mr Yang for the party tomorrow night?"

"I'm nearly done." Luhan said. "Nearly..."

"Mr Yang didn't reply to my request." Liu Mei said. "I'll go check again if there's a reply."

Cai Zhi folded her arms and looked at the two disappointingly. "Didn't I teach you two to finish everything at least a week before the deadline?!" She said, enraged. "Luhan, what if you don't finish it by tonight?! I don't want our company to look like new-born lambs in front of the CEO of the Law company! Especially that the one who'll be proposing is the son of THE Cai Zhi! I don't want to be embarrassed. I don't want you to be embarrassed as well."

"Yes, mother. Sorry. I'll try my best to finish it by tonight." Luhan apologized.

Cai Zhi sighed and looked at Liu Mei. "It's just a permission. You could’ve gotten it in a second! Why can't you do it?"

"I did ask Mr Yang but he hasn't replied yet." Li Mei said, avoiding her mother's gaze.

"Do not pester Mr Yang about it. I'll talk to him instead." Cai Zhi said in a stern voice. "For now, rest a bit or prepare for the party tomorrow night. I’ll handle it now.”

"Yes, mother." Liu Mei said and went ahead of them.

"Luhan, after Sehun's school, pick him up and buy some clothes for tomorrow’s party." Cai Zhi ordered. "Sehun, make sure you get a good night's rest."

"Yes, moth… I mean ma’am." Sehun said, flustered.

Cai Zhi smiled a bit and patted Sehun's head. "This is how this house works. You'll get used to it. Don't worry." She said with a gentle smile. "And Luhan, make sure he gets the bed."

"What?!" Luhan shouted. "Where the hell am I supposed to sleep then?!"

"You don't need sleep, for tonight at least." Cai Zhi said. "Finish the proposal. I'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter