Party

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He loves Xiao Lin. Luhan loves her..." Sehun thought. It was the only thing on his mind. The stylists didn't even hinder him from thinking that. He was totally spaced out. “But it doesn’t matter since she’s just six, right? No wait. It shouldn’t even matter. Why would it matter? Why am I thinking this?!”

Luhan noticed this and tapped a cold drink in a can on Sehun's forehead. Sehun turned his head to Luhan slowly. "You seem pretty out of it." Luhan said and gave Sehun the drink. "You're not nervous about the party, are you?"

"I'm not nervous about the party." Sehun said and took the drink. "It's… about Xiao Lin…" He hesitantly said.

"Yeah. I'm worried about her too." Luhan said while fixing his tie. "She might cry by herself just to sleep again."

Sehun's heart clenched. "Yeah, she might..." Sehun mumbled.

"It's almost time, we should go there already." Luhan said. "We will still pick Liu Mei and Cai Zhi." Luhan and went to his car and Sehun followed still spaced out.

Luhan drove back to the house in where Liu Mei and Cai Zhi are waiting.

"What the hell took you so long?!" Cai Zhi asked while entering the car's front seat angrily.

"I played a lot with Xiao Lin." Luhan honestly said. "Sehun had fun, too."

"Yeah…" Sehun mumbled.

"What?!" Liu Mei shrieked and banged the car's door, sitting at the backseat with Sehun. "You went to Xiao Lin?! I want to play with her too!"

"You'll just scare her." Luhan said. "You're the witch who stole my pretty face, aren't you?"

"I was the first one who got out of our mother's womb." Liu Mei said. "So it must mean that you stole my pretty face."

"Go tell that to a six-year old!" Luhan said and started the engine of the car.

"Stop bickering!" Cai Zhi yelled and the two immediately became quiet. "Sehun, how's the day with this stupid jerk?"

"It was fine." Sehun said, his mind is still in a different world.

Cai Zhi glanced at Luhan and Luhan furrowed his eyebrows at Cai Zhi. "I didn't do anything to him, I swear." Luhan said, knowing what Cai Zhi will ask next. "I'm totally innocent."

Cai Zhi raised a brow. "Oh? Is that true Sehun?"

"Yeah." Was Sehun's response.

"Are you alright?" Do you feel unwell?" Cai Zhi asked. "You can go back home if you want."

"No need." Sehun smiled softly. "I don't want to ruin a night for important ladies."

"That's thoughtful." Cai Zhi commented.

"Pfft, and where are the ladies?" Luhan chuckled and he received a hit from Cai Zhi and Liu Mei.

With all the bickering between Liu Mei and Luhan and with Cai Zhi stopping them every time, they finally arrived on their destination.

"Luhan and Sehun go out first and us ladies out." Cai Zhi ordered.

For social media's sake, Luhan complied and of course Sehun obviously did, as always. “Right.” Luhan snorted. “Ladies.” Earning him a hit from his mother with her glistening LV bag.

They entered the venue and there were a lot of high-class looking people everywhere.

A group of girls immediately flocked around Luhan. It was normal with his pretty face.

A fine looking middle aged man approached Cai Zhi. "Good evening, Cai Zhi." The man said.

"Good evening, mister..." Cai Zhi replied with a monotone voice. "Jang Jaekyu, if I'm not mistaken."

"Yes, I'm glad you remembered." The mister smiled. "So your daughter, Liu Mei does she have someone already?"

"Ah, yes. Liu Mei, Sehun." Cai Zhi called for the two who were linking their arms because of Cai Zhi's orders. "I want you two to meet Mister Jang Jaekyu of the company somewhere."

"Good evening, Mister Jang Jaekyu." Liu Mei and Sehun chorused.

"This is Oh Sehun, Liu Mei's fiancé" Cai Zhi emphasized the word 'fiancé' since it was obvious that mister Jang is after Liu Mei and Cai Zhi obviously dosen't like him. "They've been getting along ever since they met each other. Right?"

"Yeah, we have." Liu Mei smiled. She turned to Sehun and signalled him to agree with her. "Right, Sehun?"

"Yeah." Sehun smiled softly but it looked awkward.

"But isn't he a bit too young?" Mister Jang said. "Judging from his looks."

"Excuse me but are you saying that I look old?" Liu Mei asked with a stern look and raised a brow.

"No! I'm just saying that he doesn't look mature enough to take care of you." Mister Jang said. "And what company does his family run anyway? I'm pretty sure he's still incapable."

"I'm sorry to interrupt whatever it is you're thinking but, are you insulting my capacity?" Sehun asked in a serious fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter