Warm bodies

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 4 in the morning when Luhan’s phone, with the ringtone of his mom’s voice, woke him up. With Sehun’s arm still holding on to his waist, he stayed for a minute longer before going up and about. “Thank God I woke up before him.” He thought as he gently slid out from Sehun’s hold. When he sat up, Sehun groaned which made his heart skip a beat. Luhan slid a pillow in Sehun’s arm and got up.

But with all the moving, Sehun woke up. “Liu Mei?” He groaned. He squinted his eyes, “No… hyung?”

Luhan, not knowing what to do, neck chopped Sehun to unconsciousness. “Crap.” He muttered before running outside, back to his room. Luhan panted as soon as he got in his room. “Hopefully, he’ll only think of that as a dream.” He wheezed as he lied on his bed. “Damn it.” He threw his wig and then proceeded sleeping.

At 5:00, a knock on Sehun’s door was heard… that didn’t wake him up at all. “Room service.” A person said and knocked on his door. “Excuse me sir, room service.” The person repeated. “Breakfast, sir.”

“I’ll take it to him.” Lian said. “We came together.”

“Uh, okay then, ma’am.” The person said and bowed. “Sorry to have troubled you.”

Lian smiled. “It’s fine” She replied and took the moving table from the person. Lian took a key out and opened Sehun’s door. Why does she have it? Well, I don’t know either. She entered Sehun’s room and went towards him, pushing the table. “Sehun,” She started as he tapped Sehun’s feet. (This works guys but maybe not for Luhan.) “Breakfast.”

It woke Sehun up. “Lian?” He asked as he sat up. “What are you doing here?”

“Room service.” Lian said and pointed at the table. “You’re gonna be late for school if you don’t hurry up though I’m pretty sure we won’t be able to drive home because of the weather.”

“Right. Thanks.” Sehun replied and began eating.

“So, how was your night?” Lian asked.

“My night…” He started as he squinted his eyes, trying to remember. He looked at the ceiling then back at the food. “My night was weird. My dream is.”

“How so?” Lian asked.

He twisted his neck to look up at Lian and he felt a throbbing pain. He caressed the area. “Well, I had this weird dream of Liu Mei coming in to my room because she’s scared… I think?”

Lian’s lips turned to a curl. “What was she afraid of?” She asked.

“Thunder.” Sehun replied.

Lian’s eyes got quite big but then returned to normal. “Thunder, huh?” She chuckled. “Do you wanna know a secret?”

“Sure.” Sehun replied and drank water.

“The one who’s actually afraid of thunder is,” Lian paused and in a slow manner, she said, “L-u-h-a-n.”

“Luhan hyung…” Sehun muttered. “Hyung?” He thought and closed his eyes for a second and then a flashback came to his mind, he was neck chopped by Luhan and right now, his neck hurts. It wasn’t a dream. Sehun stood up. “Excuse me for a second.” He walked outside and went towards Luhan’s room.

“This is really interesting.” Lian mused. “Especially that I put a drug in his coffee. I wonder what will happen next.”

Outside Luhan’s room, Sehun heaved a deep sigh before knocking on his room. But as we all know, he won’t be awoken by just that. “Luhan hyung” Sehun called but to no avail. Sehun reached for his phone in his pocket. “Thank goodness I recorded ma’am Cai Zhi’s voice just in case.” Sehun thought. Why did he record it? So that he won’t be blamed for not waking a certain person up. He played a voice record of ma’am Cai Zhi calling Luhan out. And in a second, Luhan’s door opened.

Luhan gulped and his jaw dropped when he saw Sehun. “S…sehun?” He trembled, his heart thumping loudly. “Why are you here?” He asked.

“I didn’t know you were scared of thunder.” Sehun said.

Luhan’s eyes popped open. “Wh… what are you saying?!” Luhan stuttered. “I’m busy right now so can you please save it for later?” He tried to close the door in front of Sehun’s face but Sehun blocked the door with his foot.

“It was you, wasn’t it?” Sehun asked as he tried to make the door all the way open. “Last night?”

Luhan’s chest heaved up and down, nervous and trying to come up with something. “I-“ Before his thought was even complete, a loud thunder was heard and he flinched. His legs gave out and he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter