A Long Night part 2

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sincerity of Sehun's "Please let me stay", went straight to Lu Han's heart and made a home there. Never had he felt flustered for anyone like this, not even a girl. 

It wasn't long before they were already inside Luhan's condo.

"Uh, this is actually my twin brother's place so please excuse the clothes, I’m not a cross dresser or anything like that (oh Lord! the irony) however. you look like you’re the same size as him so please feel free to choose whatever to change into. It's best if you take a bath whilst I prepare your room.” Luhan instructed. "Crap, why did I just sound like Liu Mei?!" Luhan thought. “Well, I had to sound like her so I guess that was okay.”

"Ah yes, thank you." Sehun said and went into Luhan's closet space to pick out something to wear.

On the otherhand, the older got to work on preparing the guest bedroom. 

Sehun entered the shower and Luhan decided to rest his weary self on the sofa. He closed his eyes and listened to the gentle pitter-patter of the water in the shower.

It wasn't long before Luhan entered dream land with the soothing sound of makeshift rain in the bathroom playing in the background of his dreamland adventures. 

Sehun got out of the shower. Since the bathroom was parallel to the living room he immediately saw Lu Han. Sehun treaded softly towards what he thought was a sleeping angel and knelt before the figure. Lu Han's soft locks were lying across his pale forehead and reached the tips of his butterfly eyelashes. Sehun had a sudden strong urge to brush those bangs away and kiss the soft cherub lips. Before he could say 'no' to his subconscious. He had raised his hand to Lu Han's face and softly brushed away the hair from his eyes. Thereafter he dropped his hand and bought his attention to the rosy lips. Those pink petals were tempting him and he struggled against it, not wanting to be a creeper. But alas! he could do nothing against he wants, as Sehun bought his face closer to Lu Han's, the younger decided to kiss the angel's forehead instead, and what a feeling it was!

Lu Han's skin smelt of lavender and honey and felt so soft and pleasant under the sensation of Sehun lips. 

Lu Han stirred because of the ticklish feeling due to Sehun’s warm breath fanning out over his head. His eye lashes fluttered open and he was presented with a picture of a lean, white neck with a bobbing Adam’s apple. 

Sehun still had his lips pressed to the elder’s forehead, revelling in the wonderful sensations and smells. When he felt Lu Han's eyelashes graze his neck and flutter open the younger stiffened and slowly detached his lips from the soft skin, immediately missing the close proximity. He shakily made contact with Lu Han's eyes, afraid that he would throw Se Hun out saying that he was a creep. None of that happened as he gazed into hazy, chocolate brown orbs that flashed in confusion and then something akin to predatory lust. 

The actions that came thereafter were uncontrollable by both individuals and could have been even been considered as reflexive. 

Lu Han's arms circled around Sehun's shoulders and said person’s hands instantly gripped the elder’s slim waist. Both met half way and were enclosed in a sweet yet gentle kiss. 2 pairs of soft lips fighting to achieve newer sensations and touches. Lu Han's hand played with the hair at the bottom of Sehun's scalp and the younger swiped his tongue along Lu Han's plump and swollen lips which made the older release a small moan. It was that very sound which snapped the pair out of their shared trance. 

Panting heavily, eyes boring into each other, lips glistening with saliva and both trying to find stability in gravitation whilst coming down from their temporary high, Luhan cleared his throat and jumped up, regretting the sudden moment as blood rushes to his head and makes him slightly falter in his step. But the older right's himself by clutching the edge of the coffee table tightly. Not looking at the now standing male who was fiddling with his hands awk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter