'That' Luhan

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There is no way I'm jealous." Luhan thought, walking back and forth. "I've never been jealous."
"Can anybody of you get Liu Mei? She's taking too much time." He said.

"Oh, looks like someone wants to be alone with his twin's fiancé." The lady said as she chuckled.

"Am not!" Luhan shouted.

"Okay, okay, let's go girls." The lady said. "Let's go get the fiancé."

Luhan sighed irritated and the girls let out giggles while going out.

Sehun stared at Luhan, liking his flustered face. Luhan noticed and looked at Sehun. "I'm not jealous." He said.

"I'm not saying anything." Sehun said and lied down the bed.

"You better not lie down yet." Luhan said. "Your clothes are still wet."

"It's fine." Sehun said.

"You'll get sick." Luhan said, concerned. "At least remove your clothes." Luhan then realized what he was saying and took it back. "Not that I care if you get sick. I just don't want to be infected. We sleep in the same room, after all."

"I'll just wait for the suit." Sehun said.

Luhan stomped toward Sehun and pulled him up. "I don't want to get sick so just strip, will you?!" Luhan shouted. "Do it or I'll be the one to strip you."

Sehun gulped and blushed at the same time. "I'm sorry." Sehun apologized. "I'll do it."

Just then, the door opened, the girls are here.  They're mouths wide agape since Luhan is still grabbing Sehun and Sehun is blushing. "It's not what you think." Luhan said and let go of Sehun. "It's not what you think!" He repeated.

"Oh my god, oh my god!!" The girls chorused and repeated. "Liu Mei, did you just see-" They all turned to Liu Mei and frowned that she didn't look shocked or whatsoever. "…that. Are you not even troubled?" They asked.

Liu Mei shook her head. "Not really." She said and gave the suit to Luhan. "We're going home in 15 minutes."

"I'm not gay." Luhan said as he took the suit.

"I don't really care." Liu Mei said, looking all perfectly calm and composed which irritated the hell out of Luhan.

Luhan grabbed the lady from before and kissed her, passionately. Soft moans came from each other's mouth.

"Damn, I'm jealous." The other girls thought.

"Disgusting." Liu Mei thought and rolled her eyes.

"Whoa..." Sehun thought.

Luhan stopped the kiss for some air. "I'm not gay."

"Deny it all you want." The lady said and her lips.

"Liu Mei, tell mom I'll be leaving early." Luhan said, throwing the suit at Sehun and went out of the room, taking the lady with him.

Liu Mei turned to Sehun. "Friendly reminder from your perfect fiancé," she started. "Don’t go in his room."

"Okay." Sehun said. "Can you please step out first? I'll just change."

"On the second thought, don't change." Liu Mei said and sat down on the couch. "It will be just 15 more minutes, your suit will dry up by then and I don't want to step outside anymore."

"But Luhan said I should or I'll get a cold and infect him." Sehun reasoned.

Liu Mei stared at Sehun before answering. "You won't infect him if you're not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter