Xiao Lin visits

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Judging from the small hands that hardly even covered Sehun's face added by the childlike high pitch tone, Sehun knew who it was. Xiao Lin.

Sehun smiled, toying with her. "Hm, I wonder who this is." He said. "Is it Lian?"

"Nope!" Xiao Lin chuckled. She hissed at Liu Mei who looks like she was about to burst seeing her. "Shh!"

"Xiao Lin!" Luhan shouted and waved. He ran towards them and Xiao Lin immediately removed her hands and jumped onto Luhan's arms.

"Luhan," Xiao Lin said and pouted. "You ruined my surprise!"

"Sorry." Luhan smiled and rubbed his nose with hers. Liu Mei and Sehun just watched them from the backgrounds.

"No!" Xiao Lin said and blew a raspberry at Luhan. "You have to treat me ice-cream as compensation."

"Compensation?" Luhan asked. "Where did you even learn that word?"

"On tv." Xiao Lin replied with a smile. "You have to treat me, okay?"

"Okay, okay." Luhan sighed, looking defeated. He turned to the others and said, "We're just gonna buy ice-cream. Do you guys want some?" They all shook their head in response.

"We just had shake." Jian said, coming towards them, Lian following behind.

Lian walked towards Luhan who was carrying Xiao Lin. She smiled. "Who's this cute little gi-"

"Shut up, shorty." Xiao Lin interrupted and stuck her tongue out.

"Okay, then." Luhan replied to Jian. He turned to Sehun and Liu Mei. Noticing Sehun half- and Liu Mei wearing Sehun's top, he hissed. "I suppose you guys don't want to either, huh?"

"Is he angry?" Sehun wondered. "Did I do something wrong?"

"We're good." Liu Mei replied, holding her shake up so Luhan can see.

Luhan gazed at them for a moment, particularly at Sehun with a choleric look and put Xiao Lin down, "Is something wrong?" Xiao Lin asked, holding Luhan's hand.

"Nothing." Luhan smiled and cupped Xiao Lin's hand with his while walking towards an ice-cream shop.

Sehun just sat there both confused and wondering if he did something wrong. "I'm pretty sure we we're just on good terms." He thought. "Or is this because I called Lian cute earlier? Jealous? No! He's probably angry because I praised his enemy right? Since I called Lian cute earlier. Yeah, that's probably it."

Luhan on the other hand was busy brooding about him as well. "Why did he even have to lend Liu Mei his top?" He thought as he asked Xiao Lin what ice-cream she wants. She wanted strawberry Popsicle and Luhan told the counter, placing money on the counter, paying for the ice-cream. "Doesn't that girl have her own top? It's irritating."

"Luhan, are you angry because I came without telling?" Xiao Lin asked when she was given her Popsicle, it. "Or are you angry because you have to treat me ice-cream?"

"I'm not angry." Luhan replied. "Why did you say so?"

"Guessing." Xiao Lin said.

"Well, I'm not so don't worry about it." Luhan said, walking towards the exit.

"Okay then." Xiao Lin said and exited the shop. They were walking along the shore of the beach, drenching their feet. "Luhan, when is Sehun's birthday?"

"I don't know." Luhan replied. "Why?"

"I want to give him a gift."

"Because?"

"He gave me the huge panda doll right?" Xiao Lin said, taking a bite from her ice-cream. "I liked that panda."

"You can ask him later." Luhan replied. "Though I'm the one that bought that but better not tell her since she's trying to open up to other people."

"Nah, nevermind." Xiao Lin said. "I don't want to give anymore."

"Okay." Luhan responded. "When are you leaving?"

"You want me to leave?" Xiao Lin pouted. "Are you really angry because I didn't tell you I was coming?"

"No! It's because your parents might look for you." Luhan reasoned. "It's a weekday, you know."

Xiao Lin kicked the waters. "I'm not sure when I'm leaving." Xiao Lin said, throwing her Popsicle stick, finally finished with it. "But I don't think I'm gonna stay for long since mama will get angry. She's getting angry a lot these days"

"Isn't that because you don't study?" Luhan chuckled.

"Shut up, Luhan!" Xiao Lin said and cupped water in her hands, splashing it on Luhan.

"Oh? You want to play, huh? Take this!" Luhan said and splashed Xiao Lin.

They continued on.

"Seems like they're having fun." Lian looked from a far, seated on the beach mat. She turned to face Liu Mei. "That's girl's cute. What's her name?"

"Xiao Lin." Liu Mei flatly replied. "From Wang clotheslines."

"It's been ages since I last saw Luhan smile like that." Lian stated. "Man, I wished he'll smile like that in front of me." She said just for kicks, waiting to see Sehun's reaction but sighed in boredom when she saw that Sehun was too engrossed in thinking. He was in a daze.

"Liu Mei, how many days have you spent with Sehun?" Jian asked.

"I'm not sure." She answered. She face Sehun. "How many days has it been since we started living together?"

"What?!" Jian shouted in surprise, his eyes nearly falling out from their sockets. "You guys live together?!"

"Yeah. You didn't know?" Liu Mei said, taking a sip from her shake.

"I didn't." Jian flatly said. "Did you?" He asked Lian and Lian shook her head. "I wasn't told."

"I'm surprised enough you know I have a fiancé." Liu Mei stated. "He's not rooming with me though. He's with Luhan."

Jian breathed a sigh of relief and Lian's lips curled. "When did this all happen?" He asked.

"Just about a week I guess?" Liu Mei replied. "Right?" She asked as she face Sehun who was completely dazed. "Sehun?"

Sehun snapped out of his daze and blinked a few times. "Sorry. What was it?"

"Are you alright?" Lian asked. "You seem a little out of it."

"Yeah, I'm fine." Sehun said and glanced at Luhan playing with Xiao Lin and looked back at Liu Mei. "I think I wanna go walk for a bit." He said and stood up.

“I’m just gonna walk around for a bit.” Sehun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter