Friends

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun moved his lips towards Luhan's neck, giving it light soft kisses before nipping and , simultaneously, leaving a faint but visible hickey.

"Sehun..." Luhan whispered amidst his gentle breaths. "let's stop this." He said as he ruffled Sehun's hair lovingly.

Sehun looked at Luhan's feverish eyes, blushed face and luscious lips... he mildy pecked his lips before saying, "Okay." Then they kissed again. Sehun's arm made his way towards Luhan's waist which caught Luhan off guard.

"No, seriously, Sehun, let's stop." Luhan said as he placed his hands on Sehuns' chest, lightly pushing him away.

"Right," Sehun said as he moved backwards. "Sorry."

"It's okay." Luhan said as he stood up, going to his closet to get some clothes. "You seem rather experienced, Sehun." He said as he put on a blue shirt and black boxer shorts - the type he usually wears to sleep.

"Not really but I've done it." Sehun said honestly, his face flushed as he said so. "Drunk, often times."

Luhan responded with the most smug face he can make. "So much for your innocence." He remarked. He sat down on the bed, taking his laptop with him. "Have you ever done it with men?" He asked as he opened his laptop.

"Nah, it always have been women." Sehun said as he looked at the laptop screen.

"Of course, he's straight. I'm straight. But why did we do what we just did?" Luhan thought. "So you think I look like a woman?"

Sehun removed his stare from the screen and looked at Luhan's face. "Prettier." He smiled.

Luhan blushed faintly and turned around to avoid switching on Sehun's switch. "I, for a man, dont want to be called as such." He said. "And, I might actually top you." He added as he turned back.

"Prove it." Sehun said, chuckling as he rested his head on Luhan's shoulder. Luhan blushed again, this time, redder. Sehun smiled as he looked at him. "Good night." He whispered.

 

 

 

Morning came and Luhan woke up at exactly 4 am, his daily routine since he was young, waking up earlier than Sehun whose arm is placed above his waist. Luhan smiled at the sleeping face Sehun was making. He nuzzled his nose on Sehun's nose and breathed a mellow "Good morning." Sehun barely even moved, his nose just twitched. Luhan smiled again ang gently removed Sehuns arm from his waist and got up but that just woke Sehun up. "Good morning." Sehun yawned.

"Morning." Luhan responded.

"Ah, damn, you're pretty." Sehun commented as he rubbed his eyes.

Luhan blushed and gently hit Sehun with a people. "I was so wrong about your innocence, I swear. You're a flirt." He said. "I am so wrong about you. Geez."

Sehun laughed in response. "I'm pretty innocent."

"Oh really?"

"Mhm." Sehun replied, hugging the elder around his waist.

"I think we need to draw a line." Luhan said in a serious tone as he shoved Sehun's arm. "This is just not normal."

"Of course it's not. You're my brother in law." Sehun replied as he looked at Luhan. "Well, not yet."

"We should start off as friends." Luhan said, standing up. "And hopefully," He said and paused. "nothing more than that."

They took a few moments of silence before Sehun responded. "Okay, sure. It's not like we can be anything more than that anyway." He shrugged. "So, what do friends do?"

"I dont know. What do your friends do?" Luhan said.

Sehun looked up, thinking. "We dont really hang out after school since my parents never allowed me to but we eat lunch together and sneak out every once in a while on weekends like to bars or somewhere." Sehun said. "What do you do with your friends?"

"As you can see, I'm already busy as is with my job and cannot fully hang out with friends but sure, we go to clubs." Luhan said. "Where I take down some women I'm pretty much a lady killer around these parts."

"Guess there's not much of a difference? Just that, of course, I'm a student." Sehun said. "So, wanna hang out together to properly get to know each other?"

"Uh no. I'd rather do some of my jobs. I'm not very free and you shouldn't be as well. You have school." Luhan told him.

"It's okay. I only have phys ed on saturdays. I can skip that." Sehun said, smiling. "Come on, please?"

Luhan looked at Sehun's puppy like pleading eyesb efore finally giving up. "Sure, fine but not this morning. I'm still working on a project proposal."

"Okay. Should I bring my friends and you bring yours?" Sehun asked. "They often said that friends define the person or something like that."

"I'll contact them to see if theyre free." Luhan replied, taking a suit and tie from hiis closet. "For now, you should sleep. It's just 4. Isn't your school still at 9?"

"I'm okay. I'll see you off." Sehun said. "Anyway, I can't fall asleep once I'm awake."

"Suit yourself."

 

 

"I am so loving God for letting the four of us have PE together." Ah Ri sighed as she leaned on the wall. "I am so damn tired and damn first thing in the morning!"

Minhyuk agreed as he wiped his sweat with a white towel. "Imagine us sleeping right now, oh Jesus that would be wonderful."

"True that." Chanyeol said as he drank water.

"Oh, speaking of night.." Sehun started but was cut off.

"Nobody said night, Sehun." Minhyuk said.

"Well, sleeping is associated to night so yeah, you get it." Sehun reasoned. "Do you guys want to hang out? With Luhan and probably his friends."

Ah Ri's eyes lit up. "Oh my gosh! Of course! Omg what am I gonna wear?! This is so exciting!" Ah Ri said, squealing. "What time? What time?!"

"Sure. I mean, hanging out with an ultra rich person? That would be so rad." Minhyuk said.

"I'm pretty free as well." Chanyeol said.

"WHAT TIMEEEEEE" Ah Ri said, fanning herself.

"Miss Ah RI and company, come back here!" The teacher shouted.

"I'll tell you guys later." Sehun said and the four of them went to their group.

 

Scool's over. How's work? Sehun sent to Luhan. Sehun was already waiting for the car to arrive to pick him up. Luhan's replies awalys took a little longer than any normal person so Sehun was not really waiting for an instant reply. Sehun waited for the car that was taking longer than usual. His phone ringed and he immediately looked to see whom the message was from.

Not Luhan, Cai Zhi. Sehun, sweetie, mister Jang won't be able to fetch you today. Sorry about that. You do know how to get back home, right?

Sehun replied with a mere yes. Sehun got up from the bench and started flagging taxi from outside the school. His phone rang. It was Luhan. I'll be home at about 9 or 10. My friends ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter