Xiao Lin

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, so… you have a girlfriend." Sehun mumbled. He didn't know why but he felt upset after hearing what Luhan just said. "Y...you're really good looking after all."

Luhan looked at Sehun. "Why do you look so disheartened?" Luhan asked, hugging the panda doll.

"I don't look disheartened." Luhan said and looked at Luhan and looked away. "Why would I look like that?"

Luhan smiled and opened a door leading to a small garden. "Well, you don't need to look so disheartened, because-"

"Luhan!" A young girl beamed and jumped at Luhan. "I missed you so much!" The girl said and hugged Luhan tightly.

"Xiao Lin is a little girl." Luhan said while pointing at Xiao Lin who is already clinging onto him.

Sehun somehow felt relieved that it wasn't Luhan's girlfriend. "I see." Sehun said.

"Is this panda for me?" Xiao Lin asked in a manner saying that she wants it. "Is it?!"

Luhan giggled at the cuteness of Xiao Lin. "Of course! It's from big brother over there." Luhan said and pointed at Sehun.

Sehun smiled awkwardly at the kid but Xiao Lin just stuck her tongue out at Sehun. "Umm, I think I'm being hated." Sehun told Luhan.

“Come on, Xiao, thank mister.” Luhan told the six year old but she just turned her head with a ‘humph’.

"So far, she only likes me." Luhan chuckled and playfully threw Xiao Lin and caught her again.

"One more! One more!" Xiao Lin giggled happily. Luhan threw her up again. "Yay~" She beamed, while being thrown and caught over and over again. "One more, one more!"

"Nah, I'm tired already." Luhan said and put her down.

"Just one more. Please~" Xiao Lin pouted and tugged on Luhan's pants.

"Just one more alright?" Luhan said and took Xiao Lin in his arms. He threw Xiao Lin again and caught her again.

"I love you, Luhan!" Xiao Lin beamed and hugged Luhan tightly again. "I love you sooooo much!"

"By how much?" Luhan asked.

Xiao Lin extended her arms so wide. "Thiiiiiiis much!" She smiled.

Luhan put Xiao Lin down and extended his arms. "Then, I love you thiiiiiiis much!" Luhan said, copying Xiao Lin's voice.

"I love you!" Xiao Lin said and dived for a big hug.

Luhan gave Xiao Lin a kiss on her cheeks.

"Somehow... I feel left out." Sehun thought and let out a sigh.

"Do you want ice-cream?" Luhan asked Xiao Lin.

"Yeah!" Xiao Lin smiled. Luhan gave Xiao Lin a piggyback ride.

"Sehun, Xiao Lin and I are just gonna go outside." Luhan said. "Check if the suits are already there."

"Okay." Sehun said. "And he didn't even ask me if I want one." He sighed. "It’s not like I want one but… I want to be asked."

"Oh, sir." The shop clerk from before approached me. "The suits are already here, do you want to try which size you'll fit in?"

Sehun nodded. "Okay, right this way please." The clerk said and Sehun followed the clerk.

"Are Xiao Lin and Luhan that close?" Sehun asked. "Why am I even asking this?" Sehun thought.

"Yes, very." The clerk replied, hanging the suits in the clothesline of the fitting room. "Sir Luhan has been visiting Xiao Lin ever since she lost her parents. She's just 6, how can she live properly without parents? That's where sir Luhan steps out. She becomes really sad when Luhan doesn't visit her and cries all day and all night. It's crazy how she becomes attached to sir Luhan and cold to everybody else."

"I see..." Sehun said. "So Luhan is just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter