The other twins

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan glared at the two in front of him while clenching his fists. His rage was enough to send the dogs away just by his aura.  "Um, Luhan hyung, who are they?" Sehun whispered.

"Oh, you don't know who we are?" Lian asked, hearing what Sehun just said. "Why don't you ask your fia-"

"Lian?" Liu Mei's voice interrupted. Everybody looked at her- at her surprised face. "and…Jian."

"Long time no see, Mei." The two chorused.

Liu Mei glared at the twins before he looked at Luhan. "Did you invite them?" Liu Mei asked, looking at Luhan.

"Like hell I would." Luhan replied.

"You two are as mean as ever." Lian mused. "So interesting... always so interesting."

"Why are the two of you here?" Liu Mei asked, crossing her arms. "Are you here to make fun of us again?"

Jian and Lian just looked at each other again and giggled. "Well, we are rather bored lately. You can get the gist of it." Jian and Lian chorused.

"They're twins too?" Sehun asked. "They look... different. Too different unlike Liu Mei and Luhan." He thought.

"They are." Luhan answered with a sigh. "They're the 'other' twins."

"Lian and Jian Chan, the most troublesome twins in history." Liu Mei added with frustration in her tone.

"More troublesome than them? Not to mention they’re also fraternal twins." Sehun thought in wonder.

"Hey, hey, let's have fun, Liu Mei." Jian said while he nudged Liu Mei

"Please don't touch me." Liu Mei hissed as she shrugged Jian's hand off. She looked over at Luhan and Sehun before saying, "Let's go. We're going home."

"Ehh already?" The other twins sing-sang.

"Come on, Sehun." Luhan said and tugged Sehun's arm.

Sehun just followed them. Glancing at the other twins who were smiling evilly just now, it made him curious.

Luhan and Sehun got in their car and Liu Mei got in hers. They both drove home.

"Sehun, be sure not to get involved with those two." Luhan reminded. "They reek of trouble."

Sehun just nodded and it made his curiosity grow. Suddenly, his phone started to ring. "Hello?" He answered. "Who's this?"

"Who's this he asked." A voice replied, laughing. "It's me, Jian."

"Lian's here, too." Another chuckling voice replied.

Sehun held the phone down, not hanging up. "It's Lian and Jian, should I continue talking?" Sehun asked Luhan.

"Give me the phone." Luhan said as he took his hand out. Sehun agreed and gave his phone. "Luhan speaking." He said.

"Luhan~" Lian, who probably took the phone from Jian, lovingly said. "…though I'd really like to talk to you but right now, Jian wants to talk to Sehun so can you please?"

"You can't." Luhan said and cut the line. "Here," He said as he gave the phone back to Sehun. "Don't get involved with them."

"May I ask why?" Sehun asked as he got his phone.

"No." Luhan answered. "No unnecessary questions as such will be entertained."

"Okay." Sehun mumbled. His phone rang again. Sehun looked at who it was and seeing it was the other twin, he ignored it but after 5 or more minutes of ringing, Luhan finally got annoyed.

"Why the are you not closing your damned phone?!" He shouted.

"What if it's not from the other twin? What if it was from Liu Mei or something?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter