The Girl He Loves

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a sudden knock on the door which made Sehun stand up in shock. "It might be ma’am Cai Zhi." Sehun said as he felt his throbbing heart. "I better wake Luhan hyung up. He might be in a big trouble later." He mumbled and tried to wake Luhan up. He swayed him, held his nose but it didn't work.

"Luhan." Cai Zhi spoke from outside and immediately, Luhan woke up.

", I fell asleep!" Luhan yelled and pulled his hair before going to the door and opening it. "Yes, old hag?"

"I'm pretty sure you fell asleep." Cai Zhi smirked. "Judging from your hair and the drool marks."

"What?! I didn't drool!" Luhan said and touched his lips and arranged his hair.

"Didn't?" Cai Zhi said and raised a brow. "So you did sleep. I'll let you off for now since I have an appointment, but  be sure that when I come back, you're awake and is finishing that damn proposal."

"Yes." Luhan said. "But I didn't sleep. Really." He said as he closed the door. "Why didn't you wake me up?!" Luhan glared at Sehun. "I almost got killed."

"I did try." Sehun said and blushed when he remembered the kiss. "Y...you just wouldn't wake up."

Luhan grunted at flopped on the beanbag. It's a really big beanbag. "You probably just stared at my face and think, does Liu Mei sleep like this too? Or something like that. Didn't you?"

Sehun blushed. Luhan was spot on but he seemed to forget some things. Some IMPORTANT things. "I didn't think that."

"Whatever. Hurry up and go to sleep. Oh, after you classes tomorrow we're going out." Luhan said and typed on his laptop again. "For the party tomorrow night."

"Okay." Sehun said and went to sleep.

His mind was puzzled about Luhan's kiss. Why didn't he avoid it? Why didn't he push Luhan? Why did he accept it? Why did he respond to it?

He fell asleep with the ticking of Luhan's keyboard typing.

Yesterday, when Sehun woke up, the ticking of the keyboard still didn't stop.

Sehun got up and looked at Luhan who was typing on his right hand and holding a coffee cup on his left. Luhan's face looked tired and seemed to lack sleep. It was different from his face last night who seemed to be shining.  Luhan glanced at Sehun. "Prepare yourself before eating." Luhan said and put down his cup and started typing with both hands. "Just so you'll know, there's no breakfast in bed in this household."

"There's no breakfast in bed either in our household." Sehun said and took a mild shower followed by dressing up on his school uniform. When he got out of the bathroom, Cai Zhi was already checking Luhan's work.

"Passable." Cai Zhi said in an emotionless face. "Liu Mei already went to the company to solve some problems caused by that stupid Han. All because we rejected their offer. Oh by the way are you going to visit Xiao Lin later?"

"Any company would reject such a lame offer..." Luhan chuckled. "Yeah, I will later when I buy the clothes needed."

Sehun looked at the two from afar. "They seem really close." He thought.

Cai Zhi noticed Sehun and brightened up, walking towards him. "Oh, Sehun! You're alive!" Cai Zhi gasped and hugged Sehun. "Are you alright?"

"What do you mean ‘alive’?!" Luhan asked, pissed. "Of course he'll be! It's not like he entered a lion's den."

Sehun, not knowing what to answer, said, "Th...thanks for the concern."

"So polite, as usual!" Cai Zhi said and patted Sehun's head. (Note: Cai Zhi is seriously tall and her looks is 20 years younger than her age) "But don't be too polite, you make me seem like an old lady!"

"Well, you ARE an old lady." Luhan laughed and fist went straight at his stomach.

"Well, then, I'll be going Luhan." Cai Zhi said as he went out the door. "Accompany Sehun for the day. And I heard Xiao Lin..."

"I know everything about Xiao Lin, old hag. I probably knew it before you did." Luhan said. He then pointed at Sehun. "You're 18, right?"

"Yes." Sehun replied.

Luhan sighed. "Then you can take care of yourself right?" Luhan said. "At least, in the school right? I don't have to accompany you there."

"Yes, sir." Sehun said. "I can make it alone in school. You don't need to accompany me inside."

"Good." Luhan smiled. "The driver will drop you off the school. I'll fetch you at 6?"

"My school ends at 8." Sehun said. "I can go back alone if you have something to do."

"No. I'll go there at 8." Luhan said. "For now, eat downstairs."

"Yes, sir." Sehun said. "Are you not going to eat with me?"

Luhan gazed at Sehun. "I'll be there. Don't worry."

The both of them blushed at the same time when they realized they were talking like lovers just now. At the same time, remembering what they did to each other.

"T...then, I'll go down first." Sehun said and pointed at the door.

"G...g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter