Heiress of the Xi's

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Young mistress, a message from your father arrived." Maid #16 said whilst bowing and handing the phone over.

"Can you not interrupt me please? Can't you see I'm working on something?"  Liu Mei told her while taking the phone out of her hands.

"I am very sorry, mistress." The maid apologized.

"If you're really sorry then never show your face in front of me ever again." Liu Mei spat at her. Said maid then walked out of the room with her head hung low.

"Hello dad." Liu Mei said with a much pleasant voice.

"Come to my office immediately." Mr Xi replied.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes." She responded, waiting for her father to cut the call and he did. Liu Mei sighed and went to her dad's office just a few blocks away from their house.

Liu Mei arrived at their family’s business’ main building with her car. She’s got all the workers bowing before her but she didn’t even bother to respond to them. She just headed to where his father’s office was, at the very top of the building, the only room on there.

When Liu Mei arrived before the massive oak doors leading to her father’s quarters, she took out her perfume and spritz herself twice before running a hand over her hair and trying to make herself look presentable. Mr Xi strived to achieve perfection in his family and was strict about not wanting a household which belonged in a trash can.

"Good morning dad." Liu Mei greeted him with the sweetest smile a person can possibly grace their face with.

Her father checked his watch and looked at Liu Mei coldly.

Liu Mei looked at her watch and felt a chill go through her bones. It took her six minutes to get there when she said it would only take 5. Mr Xi also had a lack of patience for tardiness.

"It's 12:03 and already afternoon. It took you exactly 6 minutes to get here." Mr. Xi started. "What did I do wrong raising you up Liu Mei? What excuse do you have for your lateness? I feel so ashamed of having a daughter like you, who doesn't even know that after 12:00 it's afternoon or can't differentiate 5 from 6? Furthermore, you didn't even knock the door before entering. Have your manners suddenly vanished into thin air?” Her father roared. Liu Mei visibly gulped at his words and got ready to apologize but her father continued so she just swallowed her words. “You are such a failure Xi Liu Mei. You have no right earning the surname, Xi!"

"I'm sorry father." But that didn't just come from Liu Mei, it also came from her twin brother, Lu Han.

"You are late Lu Han." Their father said.

"I wonder if he likes Lu Han more than me. Though I already know the answer to that question, why does he like Lu Han more than me? Aren't we just twins with the same face, attitude and interests? Don't we just have different genders?" Liu Mei thought.

"I did say sorry so why get angry? It's not like I do it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter