Good Luck

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do I do now?” Luhan asked himself in the mirror of the bathroom. He groaned and washed his face with water, slumping on the floor right after. “This whole thing…” Luhan muttered, reminiscing what just happened and blushed once more. “shouldn’t have happened.” His chest heaved up and down. His mind was out of control. “What should I do now?” A knock on the door and Luhan’s heart pounded. “No!. What should I do?” He asked himself and bit his nails.

“Luhan!” Lian shouted.

“No. Not Lian for goodness sake! She’ll see right through me for sure.” Luhan thought.

“Is Sehun asleep?” Lian asked.

Luhan’s head bobbed up. “How does she know about that?” He thought. Luhan got out of the bathroom and tiptoed his way towards the door as to not to wake Sehun up. Luhan opened the door slowly. “You’re behind this aren’t you?” Luhan whispered.

“Yeah. I was trying a new drug.” Lian said in a normal voice in which Luhan responded with his keep-it-down face. “It was not yet perfect though and can have some side effects.” She whispered. “Care to tell me?”

Luhan got out of his room and dragged Lian in Sehun’s. “Why would you test an imperfect drug on someone?!” Luhan shouted.

“Well, as a scientist, I –“

“I don’t care if you’re a scientist or what you call yourself! My point is that you shouldn’t try those things on humans. Do you get me?” Luhan practically screamed.

“Right. But – “

“No, Lian, no, just no. You could’ve hurt someone, Sehun, just the way you did to Liu Mei and I years ago.” After Luhan said that, the atmosphere became cold. Silence broke in in that very second after he finished his line.

“Right.” Lian finally replied, head hung low for a few seconds. Her head tilted up, looking at Luhan dead in the eye. “Sorry ‘bout that.” She said and walked out of the room.

Luhan heaved a long sigh before sitting on Sehun’s bed. “Reopening old wounds hits her, huh?” He mumbled. The door opened which caught his attention. It was Liu Mei.

“Why are you here?” Liu Mei asked.

“Why are you here?” Luhan asked back.

Liu Mei walked a few steps closer to Luhan while saying, “Well, this is my fiancé’s room so of course.”

Luhan clicked his tongue. “Of course.” He scoffed. “Well, this is my brother-in-law’s room so of course.”

“No, seriously, why?” Liu Mei asked. “And where is he?”

“Well, he’s – “

“YOU WHAT?!” Jian’s voice echoed outside. “COME ON, LIAN!”

Luhan and Liu Mei scurried outside to see what was going on for Lian and Jian rarely fight and can be probably counted by our mere fingers. Just the fourth, probably.

“I ALREADY SAID IT DIDN’T I?! I’M SORRY!” Lian shouted back.

“THAT’S NOT ENOUGH!” Jian roared.

“What is going on here?” Liu Mei asked.

Jian bit his lip in frustration. “This,” He pointed at Lian, facing Liu Mei. “gave Sehun an imperfect drug.” He faced Lian and poked her head hard. “Do you know how dangerous that is?!”

“I know already! Just shut up!” Lian shouted and ran inside her room, locking it.

“Come back here!” Jian shouted. He pounded on her door, turning her doorknob left and right continuously. “Come out! We have to talk!”

Luhan tapped Jian’s shoulder. “Give her some air.” Luhan said. “You think she’ll come out when you’re raging on like that?”

Jian glared at Luhan but he knew Luhan was right and just stomped in in his own room.

Luhan shook his head at Jian. “Go talk to him. I’ll talk to Lian.” Luhan said and Liu Mei nodded. He knocked on Lian’s door. “Hey, it’s me.” Luhan said.

“If you’re going to tell me how I am wrong, then I know already!” Lian shouted from inside. “Nobody needs to tell me twice!”

“I’m not going to say that.” Luhan said gently. “Just open the door, okay?”

“You don’t understand!” Lian shouted. “You won’t!”

“I will if you open the door.” Luhan said. “Come on, now. Open it. Just for a quick minute, okay?” With a few loud steps, the door creaked open. “That’s a good girl.” Luhan said and entered the room.

“Hurry up and spill what you’re going to say. A minute doesn’t last long, you know.” Lian said, wiping some tears left behind. She hates being proved wrong. Especially if Jian’s the one who does it.

“I just want to know what drug it was.” Luhan said.

“It was supposed to be an aphrodisiac.” Lian said. “A love drug.” Luhan’s body stiffened at the mention of love drug. “It wasn’t perfect yet since I have nothing to test it on. I don’t know its side effects and when I asked you, you got angry and Jian got angry.”

“By love drug, you mean, ual arousal?“

“Yeah. I don’t think it’s that harmful though since the only things that it triggers are the part in our brain that makes us do weird yet honest things when drunk and adrenalin rush. Side effects though, I don’t know of.” Lian explained. “If you just tell me, some things will be fine. Heck, if something wrong even happens to Sehun, I'll make a cure.”

Luhan blushed at what Lian just explained. Honesty. “I can’t tell her the side effects though.” Luhan thought. “Nothing really happened. He just suddenly collapsed.” Luhan said.

“Oh, really?” Lian asked. “Well I guess it’s a failure then.” She shrugged. "He'll wake up in a few moments. Just like a hangover."

“But why on Sehun?” Luhan asked.

“Well, first is because I’d like to see him all which I unfortunately did not see and second is because I’d like to see who he’ll make a move on – which unfortunately did not occur as well.” Said Lian.

“Why not me?” Luhan asked.

“Mainly because I still don’t know the side effects and I don’t want you to get hurt or anything.” She replied.

“Oh. You still like me?” Luhan asked.

Lian opened the door and answered, “Who knows.” She smiled.

Luhan sighed and shook his head. “Make up with your brother.”

“Sure.” She replied. “Oh and, don’t tell Sehun about this. I don’t want hostility between us.”

“Sure.” Luhan went outside and back to his room. Seems like Liu Mei and Jian are also having a talk. He then remembered that Sehun was still in his room. “He’s probably still asleep.” Sehun thought and tiptoed towards the door but Sehun was already awake.

“Luhan hyung.” Sehun said. One word Luhan remembered, honesty.

“Please, oh dear Lord, please let him forget. Please let this be a side effect. Like a hangover. Please.” Luhan thought.

 At first he thought his prayers were being granted since Sehun wasn’t bringing it up but then Sehun’s face started to get redder and redder by the second. “I’m so sorry!” He shouted and ran outside, running past Luhan.

“He… he remembers.” Luhan stood dumbfounded. But a few seconds later, he was nearly bawling his eyes out as he rolled on the floor. “He remembers! Oh Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter