Arrangement

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"." Luhan said as he hung up. "If he finds out that I'm a boy, it'll be really humiliating!"

Luhan ran outside to check if he was still there, but he wasn't. "Damn, he probably took a taxi. I need to go home first before he does. No... Liu Mei is there and I'm dressed as a girl.” Another embarrassing fact. “I need to change, damn."

Luhan changed in a flash and went inside his car. His phone rang half-way his house. "Where on earth are you?!" His mom shouted over the line.

"You ing don't need me there! Just shoo Liu Mei away from the house and it's alright!" Luhan screamed back.

"Liu Mei is already talking to his parents!" Her mom shouted back.

"Isn't it fine anyway? Isn't it part of the plan in the first place? If Sehun pushes Liu Mei to agree on staying at my condo, Liu Mei will do everything we anticipated on, as planned." Luhan said. “Now that I think about it, it's perfect for the plan.”

"Do you think I'm stupid, Luhan?! Of course I have thought of that. But here's the catch, Liu Mei was talking to his parents while you, pretending to be Liu Mei is still with Sehun at that time. What reason do we need to say? One is probably a doppelganger?!" his mom practically shouted.

Luhan clicked his tongue. “I'll deal about it later. In the meantime, just keep Sehun away from the house." Luhan said as he hung up. ", this is really bad. It'll be rude to tell them that we conducted a survey to their son. Plus, it'll be embarrassing on my part."

A few moments later, he arrived at their obviously amazing house. "Are the guests still there?" Luhan asked one of the maids.

"Yes" The maid answered. "They are at the garden pavilion, sir."

Luhan hurried to the garden pavilion. “Why there of all places? I'm ing allergic to flowers!” 

"Good morning. Sorry for my lateness." Luhan bowed. "Please, let me introduce myself. Xi Luhan, the younger twin. Pleased to meet you, parents of my twin's fiancée."

"Same here, same her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter