Confirmation

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was nothing Luhan could do. He quietly took the ticket and passport, wanting to retaliate but he cant. Finding the right words, but he couldn't. This was the end and nothing hasn't even started yet. Mister Xi shook his head before storming out of the room, closing the door as loud as he possibly could. He could hear the faint bickering of Cai Zhi and his father outside and he knew, Cai Zhi can't win against him.

Luhan's feet gone cold. He could hardly feel his legs. Tears welled up from his doe shaped eyes. Nothing can be done. Not anymore. Before he knew it, he was already kneeling on the floor, weak. He didn't even notice the door creak open. "Luhan," Cai Zhi whispered. Luhan looked up in hatred. "I dragged you into this, forgive me," she said as she knelt down and hugged the boy. "I didn't think you will fall, you know? I mean, you were straight and that's a fact." Cai Zhi paused waiting for Luhan's response of 'I'm a man!' but it didn't come so she continued. "You realized that, right? I'm sorry for making you my plaything to pass the time."

Luhan sighed and got up, releasing himself from his mother's hug. "The damage has been done. Even if you say sorry, even if I forgive you, nothing can be done. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to pack my things." Luhan smiled faintly before he vacated the place.

He passed by Liu Mei who seemed to have waited outside her room gave him a symphatetic look. She knows something's up. She knows he's been hurt. They're twins after all. "Do you want me to make you some lavender tea?" That's the best she's got for cheering her twin.

"I'm fine, thanks. You, on the other hand, should go to sleep. Your eye bags are getting worse each day." Luhan tried to joke but the happiness he's trying to create didn't reach anyone at all. Not even him. Noticing that, he patted Liu Mei's head. "Good night." He faintly said as he went to his room.

Inside, Sehun's been waiting. He looked drowsy enough. "What did you guys talk about?" He asked after yawning. Luhan ignored him at first and put his passport and ticket on the desk beside his bed. "Oh you're leaving? Where are you going?"

"I'm going back to China tomorrow." Luhan murmured.

"And when are you going back?" Sehun peered with his eyes closed, hugging a pillow.

"Never." With that answer,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter