Ill

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After seeing such a horrific sight, Sehun closed the door and went down the stairs.

"Curiosity killed the cat." He mumbled as he lied down the sofa. "Disgusting." He added. "And to think that he is doing that with a girl he just met..."

Sehun twisted and rolled on the sofa. It was big enough to let him roll 3 times so it was technically a bed already.

"Argh. I can't sleep." He thought. "I don't feel too good." He mumbled as he hugged himself, trying to warm himself from the freezing temperature.

He coughed, sneezed, coughed and sneezed until he finally fell asleep from being too tired from all the sneezing and coughing.

He coughed even in his sleep which made him wake up again. He felt restless and wanted something to drink so he went to the kitchen and tried to find water but on the way there, he staggered and fainted.

Luckily... well, not so luckily, Liu Mei was about to walk to the kitchen as well when he heard something fell and rushed over to the sound. She panicked at first when he saw Sehun lying down but calmed down a bit to manage her composure.

"He didn't even drink any wine and he fainted." Liu Mei sighed. "What am I gonna d-" She then heard Sehun cough and curled to a ball. "He's cold?" Liu Mei mumbled. "I need to at least get him out of the kitchen. It's disgusting. I can wake a maid up but... as a future wife, I think I can do at least this much." She said and tried to carry Sehun to the sofa. She tried hard but Sehun was already heavy enough for her to carry so he dragged him, making him slide on the floor. When she finally managed to drag Sehun near the sofa, she tried to lift him up the sofa. "Tiring. Argh." She thought. When she was about to leave him there, Sehun grabbed her hand, still fully asleep. "Damn...wait, isn't he hot?" She asked herself while feeling Sehun's temperature on her skin. "A little too hot." She added. She shoved Sehun's hand off of her. She brushed his hand over Sehun's forehead. "Super-hot." Liu Mei said as she panicked. Sehun coughed and wheezed again, making Liu Mei feel more panicked.

She ran upstairs and thought whose help does she need, the maids or her brother who is currently doing something weird in his room? Well, she preferred her brother. It’s fun to bother him once in a while, yes?

"Luhan!" She yelled while pounding Luhan's door. "I need help!" She yelled again. "Open up!"

Then, loud footsteps were heard and the door opened, revealing a very hot half- Luhan. "What do you need?" He asked angrily.

"Sehun is sick." Liu Mei said bluntly.

"And so?" Luhan said while raising a brow. "I'm not gay."

Liu Mei gave Luhan the what-the-heck-are-you-talking-about look. "I just want help. I don't know what to do." Liu Mei said. "I didn't tell you you're gay so quit denying."

"Just go ask the maid or something I'm not gay to know such things!" He said and closed the door.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

She shouted and kicked Luhan's door.

Luhan opened the door slightly and took his arm out, "Stop bothering me. Shoo!" He said while waving at her like a dog. "Go away."

Liu Mei glared at Luhan. "I hate you."

"I hate you more." Luhan said and closedt he door and opened it again. "I'm not gay." He said and closed the door again.

Liu Mei exhaled a sigh of frustration and anger while rolling her eyes. "Why.do.I.have.such.a.weird.brother?!" She hurried downstairs again, taking her laptop with her, surfing the net on how sick people can be treated.

"Okay so I only neeed..." She hummed while looking at her iPad for results. "... cold reme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter