Dog park

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I DID SAY I'LL BE SURE TO MAKE THIS CHAP LOVEY-DOVEY BUT... IDK. I THINK IT'S NOT SOOOOOOOOOO FLUFFY?

At Sehun's school...

"Sehun, you look scary." Friend A, Minhyuk said. "Halloween was decades ago."

"And what's with you, studying?" Friend B, Changmin said while pointing disgustingly at Sehun. "It's still about a week before exams."

"Did I hear right?" Friend C, Ah Ri asked. "Sehun studying? Oh my god. This is a scoop. Like, I have to tell everyone about this." She took out her phone, probably sending messages to everyone about the miracle.

"Shut up, Ah Ri." Sehun groaned. "Math symbols are having a parade in my head and your voice makes it even worse."

"Aww, poor you." Changmin sarcastically said. "Well, that's what people like you who don't study get."

"Stop rubbing salt in his wounds." Minhyuk said.

Changmin said, "Hey, why not we all go to a game station later?"

Sehun's ears perked up by the sound of game center but he realized that there's no way he can do that. Just imagining Luhan be angry makes you wanna crawl into a dark hole full of unicorns and happiness.

"I..I think I'll pass." Sehun muttered, feeling depressed. "I don't wanna be killed." He added.

"Your choice, your choice." Minhyuk said while patting Sehun's back.

"Girls from N high are going to come with us." Ah Ri said. "I just contacted them."

Sehun shook his head. "I already have a fiancee so shut up, Ah Ri."

"I heard your favorite game will have an upgrade, though." Changmin said, bribing Sehun. "You sure you don't wanna come?"

Sehun looked envious. He is envious and by now, he's having a hard time thinking. Luhan's rage or his favorite game? "I..just a few minutes." Sehun sighed. "I'll go but I won't stay long."

 

 

 

 

But obviously, that wasn't the case. Who the heck plays his/her favorite game for a few minutes?

And thus, Sehun's fate will now change.

 

 

BAM. CRTIOBFHABFAJLBSDGAUGUUZZZZZZZ LIGHTNINGGG THUNDERRRRR  AKFBGABGFCUAOB

Let's just start with that.

"HAHAHA. AND TO THINK SOMEONE LIKE YOU, A COCKROACH WILL MAKE ME WAIT." Luhan's loud voice echoed inside the room. "MAKING ME WAIT... YOU HAVE THE GUTS, DON'T YOU, YOU COCKROACH."

"I..I'm sorry. Y.."

"AND YOU DARE TALK BACK TO ME?!" Luhan growled.

'Actually, he looks more like a chihuahua roaring like a tiger." Sehun thought. "But I can't say it and I won't or I'll be dead meat."

"I HEARD THAT YOU LITTLE OH BRAT!"

"I didn't even say anything yet." Sehun said and covered his muoth after saying the word 'yet'. "I..I mean, I wasn't about..to say something?"

"YOU THINK YOU'LL GET AWAY JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE LIU MEI'S FIANCEE? NO YOU WON'T, YOU PIECE OF ." Luhan was about to hit Sehun when Sehun flipped a piece of paper he was holding.

"I aced the math quz!" Sehun shouted, covering his face with the sheet of paper. "I wanted to say that."

Luhan took the sheet of paper then back at Sehun, then back at the paper then back at Sehun. "Ace, you say?" Luhan asked. "YOU BARELY PASSED, YOU IDIOT!" He shouted, throwing the paper at Sehun.

"It's the first time I had an 86! It's already high enough for me." Sehun said while picking the paper.

"YOU S.."

Just then, the door opened, silencing Luhan. It was Cai Zhi. "What's all this ruckus?" She asked.

"This damned brat made me wait and got an 86 on a math test." Luhan said calmly, crossing his arms. "I was just teaching him a lesson."

"But Sehun's already trembling." Cai Zhi said and went towards Sehun. "Why did you yell at him too much you brat?"

"Who gets 86 for a math test?" Luhan asked, a bro raised. "That's not even close to my nor Liu Mei's lowest score back then. We had a 95 as our lowest."

"Luhan.." Cai Zhi said and smiled at Luhan. "REMEMBER NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU OR LIU MEI!" She shouted and kicked Luhan on the you-know-where-it-hurts. "Now get out before I hit you again."

Luhan was just there, lying on the floor, half-dead. Just then, Liu Mei appeared at the door. "I think I heard my name." She said and went towards Cai Zhi, stepping on Luhan in the process.. "Is something the matter?" She asked.

"You're stepping on your brother." Cai Zhi said while pointing at Luhan.

Liu Mei looked down, stepped down, and kicked Luhan aside. "So, is something else the matter?"

"Why is this family so brutal?" Sehun asked in his head.

"I want you to take Sehun to the dog park." Cai Zhi ordered.

"Ew. Why?" Liu Mei asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter