A Long Night part 1

Falling for the opposite twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

lol. Why are you guys only waiting for HUNHAN? I mean, I have other characters too XD

Liu Mei stomped her way into the house, praying to God her ing bastard of a brother wasn't there, totally forgetting the fact that if Luhan's car was there said person would, without a doubt, also be present.

"Maid #25! Is my bastard of a brother in this damned house?!" Liu Mei angrily shouted at the shocked woman.

"U-uh I'm not sure.... I think he's speaking to your mother upstairs...” The maid stuttered.

"Why didn't you tell me mother was upstairs?! I thought I notified all of the servants to tell me if my mother came! Do you not wish to be employed? Forgetting little but nevertheless important details as such is no excuse whatsoever! Oh Lord! Give me strength! I cannot handle your stupidity, you are so fired. I don't want to see your fa-"

"That's enough Xi Liu Mei." Her mother interrupted, coming down the staircase. Stepping down while saying, "How can you talk to your maids like that? They wash your clothes, cook your food, and clean your room and lot more. You even called her maid #25. She has a name Liu Mei. Now go to your room before I do something worse than scolding you"

Although Lui Mei's mother tells her that, Mrs Xi doesn't know the name of the maid herself. Ironic, don't you think?

"Y…yes mother, I'm sorry." Liu Mei bowed before going upstairs.

"I'm sorry about that but to be honest, what Liu Mei always says is always correct. The only problem is that she tends to convey her thought's in a harsh manner. She's a perfectionist so please, take all her comments seriously. Do you understand?" Liu Mei's mother said with a smile "and if you don't, it's better to leave this mansion than feel her wrath."

"Yes ma'am" The maid said and proceeded to carry on with her duties.

"Now then, Luhan, come out. I know you're there." Their mother said with a sigh, pointing at the counter. "Anyone could have spotted you."

"You're the only one who noticed though." Luhan yawned then stretched. 

"Did you already set it up? You and the Oh?" She asked, taking a seat on the sofa.

Luhan smiled, pouring two glasses of wine. "Of course. It will be tomorrow night at 10 since the teen isn't free until then." He said as he gave his mother the other glass. "And you mom, what about the preparations?"

"Were you underestimating me?" She said and took a sip from her glass, elegantly. "Just like your father.”

 

-- The next night --

 

"Luhan, you do remember the plan do you?" His mom asked, fluffing Luhan’s hair or more like, his wig.

"Of course." He replied as he tied a ribbon over his waist. "Damn, cross dressing is really embarrassing. And Liu Mei's dresses are so tight! Why do I even have to wear these stockings and these good for nothing boots?!"

(here)

His mom laughed so hard. "Good heavens, I think I'm going to die early, just looking at my son in girl clothes!”

"Stop laughing you old hag!" Lu Han shouted, trying to keep his cool. "I have to hurry and get this over with."

"J…just remember to act naturally... I mean, like a girl." His mom reminded, wiping the tears that had formed in the corner of her eyes due to her extensive laughing fit. "Oh and, your voice and your wig" Mrs Xi couldn't continue as she was immersed in more bouts of laughter. 

"I hope you die, you laughing retard!" He shouted. "I'm going now!"

'Stupid plan, to hell with everything. Why'd I have to agree to this anyway?' Lu han thought as he climbed into his car and revved up the engine causing an angry cloud of dust to follow in his wake.

Lu Han arrived at the agreed place on time and was escorted to the pre-booked private room which he had personally prepared.

Lu Han looked around and saw an unfamiliar yet handsome faced male making his way towards the room.

"Pretty." He breathed out as the person came closer. The male's dress sense was impeccable and it made Luhan drag his eyes up and down the well-built long torso and even longer legs.

The figure came to a halt in front of, the now female, Luhan and smiled, "I am Oh Sehun, nice to meet you Miss. Xi Liu Mei."

“Right. I’m Xi Liu Mei now.” Luhan thought and stood up as elegantly possible as one could stand in high heeled boots. Said person was surprised that he could speak because as far as Luhan knew he was still in awe that a person was this capable of being perfect in all the right aspects. "Please, no need to be so formal." Luhan smiled, straining to keep his tone high and light. "I'm Xi Liu Mei but you already know that. You can call me Mei, if you think it's too long."

'I cannot believe that this guy is their heir to the Oh's company...damn, I wish he was a girl.' Lu han thought wistfully.

Sehun smiled and pulled out a seat for Luhan. It was only basic manners. And it ticked a box in Luhan's checklist, more like, his mother’s checklist. That’s the main reason why Lu Han was sacrificing his dignity. Lu Han settled down and Sehun followed soon after.

"I must say, you look really lovely tonight." The young Oh said as he rubbed his hands together nervously.

Luhan smirked and said "Sweaty hands means you’re lying." Luhan raised a brow. "I'm quite the expert."

"I'm not. Honest. I'm just really nervous." Sehun replied.

Luhan looked into his eyes intently which made Sehun squirm awkwardly. "Let's skip the chitter chatter, shall we?" He suggested breaking the eye contact.

"I'm sorry, were you hungry? Then I should order." The younger said as he raised his hand, to call the waiter.

Luhan smiled. 'Dense.'  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter