Gym Time

Teenage Vampire Problems

Again SooMin woke up early and did everything quickly, since she didn't finish all of her homework last night, since Kathleen and her were trying to find a perfect hairstyle, which looked like Vampire Knight character, Rima.

She again wolfed down her foood, and reached for her homework in her bag.

"You would never get a boyfriend, if you don't get at least a B+ on all your test." Sunny joked.

SooMin rolled her eyes, "Well, the person I like his pretty old for my age." She mumbled, but Sungmin heard anyway.

"My little baby has a crush?" He asked, kissing his little daughter on the forehead.

SooMin's face blushed as she remembered Mr. Kim kissed her on the forehead two times.

Suddenly, Leeteuk came through the door.

So, that her parents won't see her red face, she grabbed all her stuuf and put it in her bag, and quickly headed outside grabbing Leeteuk's hand.

She took her hood and pput on so, tha tLeo and Leeteuk wouldn't see her blushing face.

"SooMin, why is your face red?" Taeyeon said, which SooMin didn't realize she was there.

"Just cold." She took off her hood and smiled.

The drive to school was quiet, even for the Park family.

They were pretty loud, for a family of three, but at least Leo didn't get Taeyeon's laugh.

When, they fianlly got to school SooMin quickly headed to Kathleen and Teahyun, who were making out in front of the school entrance.

"You look great." Taehyun mumbled as he still was kissing Kathleen, who gave her a thumbs up.

Leo rolled his eyes, "Get a room you two, as he dragged the both of them into the school.

"Your just jealous you can't do this with SooMin." Kathleen stated.

His eyes widened, and looked at the skipping SooMin that was already 3 meters ahead of them, "How does she know!?" He asked, looking directly at Taehyun.

"It's obivous." Kathleen declared, as she stopped kissing Taehyun.

"Really obivous dude." Taehyun responded.

They headed down the hall to the gym, where they were given uniforms.

For boys a white shirt, with red basketball shorts, and for girls a white tank top with red short shorts.

SooMin definately looked cute in her outift, with the hairstyle, she just looked darn cute.

As she came out of the changing room, every guy had their eyes on her, not leaving them for second.

Even when Mr. Kim started talking they still looked at her, admiring her perfect body/S-Line, her white flawless skin, and her eyes that sparkled under the light.

Of course every girl was jealous, but they knew SooMin, who was too nice, and that they would get killed by Sungmin if they ever bullied her.

Still, the bell for the first period didn't ring, Mr.Kim already made them do stretches, since they were going to play soccer soon.

SooMin ran to Mr. Kim and hugged her because she hurt herself.

"Jaejoong." He mouthed.

Mr. Kim glared at him, and he pushed SooMin to the floor, making her hit her bottom and it hurt her very much since she had a sensitive tushie.

"Mr. Kim!" She yelled.

He rolled his eyes, "Go strtch Miss Lee!" He yelled back, making SooMin startled.

Tears built in her eyes, she never felt so hurt in her life, well, there was a time when Sungmin and Sunny, well that's another story.

Something came over SooMin and she pushed him, "Your really mean!" She said pouting while using her ageyo and stormed off out of the gym.

"Mr. Kim!" All the boys whined, as the followed the crying SooMin out of the door.

Mr. kim walked up to Leo, "You will pay for this."