First Day of School

Teenage Vampire Problems

"Hurry up, SooMin!" Sungmin yelled as his daughter still was brushing her hair.

Quickly, SooMin ran to the living room, where no other than Leeteuk from Super Junior was waiting.

"What is oppa doing here?" She asked pointing at Leeteuk who was almost out the door.

"He is your ride." Sunny declared pushing her daughter out the door.

Once outside, SooMin pouted as she saw the Leo, Taeyeon and Leeteuk's son, was sitting in the back seat of the car.

She went inside and sat beside, but frowned be cause Leo was her enemy.

Ever since they were kids they always competed with each other, usually SooMin won, but she was never really satisfied since he was a year older than her and she thought he was letting her win.

"Dad! Why does she have to ride with us!?" Leo asked as Leeteuk drove only a few meters away from the SunSun's couples house.

He sighed, "She will be riding with us, since her parent's are busy." Leeteuk declared.

"I can't be seen with a grade nine!" He shouted.

SooMin suddenly started bursting into laughter, "Said the person who has to repeats it!"

Suddenly, Leo punched SooMin, which turned into a fighting game between them, "Flunkie!" SooMin shouted.

"Grade niner!" She shouted back.

"Well, aren't you repeating it?" She asked.

"So!?" Suddenly, the car stopped.

"YOU TWO STOP BICKERING OR I WILL MAKE YOU GUYS WALK TO SCHOOL!" He shouted.

"Fine." They both mumbled.

Leeteuk started driving again, "Leo, it's your fault for not studying and doing too many pranks on students and teacher."

SooMin giggled a little, "I will never do that." She declared making Leeteuk smile.

"I know that because your a good girl."

"Goody toe shoes." Leo mumbled.

After several minutes, they arrived in front of the school.

Leeteuk dropped the off and left them waiting in front of the school.

"Taehyun!" Leo called to a muscular guy who was talking to many other girls.

Taehyun was Taecyeon and Yoona's son and Leo's best-friend, who failed grade nine with Leo.

"Hey Leo. SooMin." Taehyun said smiling brightly which made every girl except SooMin fall in love with him.

"Hey Tae-"

"Soo!" Kathleen yelled as she tackled.

"Kat!" She yelled back, giving her best-friend a hug.

They both walked along the hallway finding their lockers, which ironically were across from each other.

"Isn't Taehyun-Oppa, hot?" Kathleen asked, as the both sat down in their class.

SooMin quickly looked across the class to see Taehyun and Leo talking to many girls.

She examined Taehyun, "He's not my type, but I guess so."

"Well, of I can't have his farther, then I will have him." She declared smirking.

They both started laughing, then suddenly the teacher came in with many books.

"Hello class, I am your homeroom teacher, Mr. Kim." He announced.

"I will be teaching to you english, so Mr. Taehyun and Leo, please hand out the books." He said giving they half the books.

Mr. Kim smirked, "I see your in my class again."

The two boys sarcastically laughed as they hand out the books.

After all the books were handed out, Mr. Kim made the class introduce themselves.

Well, except Leo and Taehyun, since Mr. Kim knew them already.

Soon after Kathleen had introduced herself, SooMin did.

"My name is Lee SooMin, the daughter of Sunny and Sungmin. Nice to meet you." SooMin declared using her ageyo, that she got from her parents.

Everyone whispered about her, as she sat down, but Mr. Kim looked very surprised about that.

After Mr. Kim had taugh the kids a few simple phrases in english it was time for the second period.

SooMin was at the back to get out of the class and Mr. Kim pulled her arm.

"You really look like your parents." He told her putting her hair behind her ear.

SooMin blushed madly, but he didn't saw because he left the room.