The Park/Kim House

Teenage Vampire Problems

"Hey mom, dad!" Leo yelled, went he got through the door of his house.

Taeyeon skipped into the room, "Hello my darling son- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE!?" She shouted making all the house shake.

"What eye, who's eye!?" Leeteuk, who was sleeping on the couch, yelled being waken up by the sudden yelling of Taeyeon.

Suddenly, he saw and found out that Leo got a black eyefrom who knows who, *cough* Mr.Kim/Jaejoong *cough*

"What happen little man?" Leeteuk asked.

He smirked, "I opened my big mouth, and did something I shouldn't have." Once he said that he quickly ran up to his room.

Taeyeon and Leeteuk at each other.

"Go see what's wrong with our darling son." Taeyeon declared, pushing Leeteuk towards the stairs.

Leeteuk sprinted up to his room, where Leo was already at his laptop, playing his weird games.

"Hey dad." Leo stated calmly, before, Leeteuk could even speak.

Leeteuk crossed his arm, "Don't hey dad me, what happened to you?" He asked.

Leo sighed, "Not right now, I need to beat this lev-"

Before finsihing his sentence, Leeteuk cloed the laptop, and looked straight at him, "Tell me now."

He rolled his eyes, "My teacher punched me-"

"YOUR TEACHER!?" He asked, interrupting him.

"Yeah." He mumbled.

"Which teacher and why did he do that?" Leeteuk kept asking questions, because he wanted to know why, of course.

This is why all kids never want to tell their parents, SOME MANY QUESTIONS!

"Well, he likes SooMin, and you know I like her!" He yelled, falling into his bed.

"Then what did you do?" Leeteuk asked, and was a litttle stunned a teacher like SooMin.

Leo grabbed his pillow, "I blackmailed him." He mumbled, and his behind his pillow.

Leo peeked out, and saw Leeteuk galring at him, "Blackmailing is bad so, I want you to apologize to him, and your teachers are old, he will never get Soo-"

"Not Mr. Kim!" Leo shouted crossing his arms.

Leeteuk's eyes almost popped out of his eyes, he wanted to know how his son blackmailed Mr.Kim.

"What did you blackmail him with?" He asked.

"Don't tell anyone." Leo declared holding out his pinky.

They both pinky sweared, like how they used to do when Leo was a little kid, he just couldn't let go of those childish things he loved so much.

"Mr. Kim is Jaejoong, former boyfriend of Mrs. Lee and former member of Dbsk."

Leeteuk grabbed a pillow and hit his son right across his face, "Does anyone else knows?

"Taehyun." He responded.

Again Leeteuk hit his son, "You can't tell anyone, and you can't blackmail him anymore, got it?" He asked.

Leo rolled his eyes, "Fine."

When Leeteuk was about to leave Leo called him.

"What is it?" Leeteuk asked, getting back to his farther figure.

"Do you know he is Jaejoong?" Leo asked, curious of his answer.

He nodded his head, "I'm telling you don't tell anyone, and not a peep to the Lee family."