I Object

Teenage Vampire Problems

Already seven months had passed, and it was already time for SooMin and Minho's wedding.

Everthing was set, the church was decorated, the reception hall was too, all the people part of the wedding were all dressed, and the priest did not come late.

Everyone was already soming into the church, as SooMin was putting on her dress.

The dress looked great on her, Sunny did her hair, which just was curled a little bit, and she had a red rose in her hair.

Butterflies started forming in her stomach, and her mother could see it.

"Don't worry honery you will do great." She smiled.

SooMin smiled weakly, "Yeah."

Suddenly, sungmin opened the door, "It's time, SooMin." He told her, and the butterflies in her stomach formed again.

"O-okay." She stuttered, and followed her parents to the aisle.

Minho was already at the alter, and it was time for the flower girl's to go.

The music started playing, for SooMin to come down, and everyone stood up.

The flower girl went down the aisle, and Sungmin and Sunny linked arms with SooMin.

She breathed in and out, smiling at everyone.

SooMin focused on Minho, so the happy stares from people wouldn't make her more nervous.

When she got to the altar, Sunny and Sungmin kissed her, and they let Minho get her.

He genlty, held her hand, and went in front of the priest.

The wedding went smoothly, and soon it was time for the priest to announce them, husband and wife.

"Does anyone here object for this couple to be married?" The priest asked.

They was a long silence.

"Then I prnnounce M-"

"I object!' Someone yelled, from the door of the church.

Everyone was shocked to see Jaejoong standing there.

Sunny fainted, and SooMin only stood there in shock.

"I love SooMin!" He yelled as, he was on the altar.

He smiled, "And if you don't mind." He said looking at Minho, "I will be taking her." He told them the people.

He carried SooMin and ran to the exit of the wedding.

"MINHO!" SooMin yelled, but it was too late, they were out the church.

Minho fell to his feet, "SooMin!" He yelled.

Everyone just stood there in shock, and suddenly, Minho took of his tuxedo jacket, and ran to the way Jaejoong did.