Meeting After Class Part 1

Teenage Vampire Problems

Next weekon Monday, SooMin and Minho headed into the school hand in hand.

This morning he had picked her up, instead of Leeteuk, making Leo furious.

Everyone looked at them, as if the were idols, but somehow they kinda were, like idols of the school, the queenka and kingaka.

As, they passed Kathleen, Taehyun, and Leo, the couple cheered for them, but Leo stood there with his arms cross and steam coming from his ears and nose.

Leo almost looked like a red dragon since he was also sweating.

SooMin and Minho, headed to his locker, which was no beside SooMin's because he switched with this guy, who actually willing to do it.

"So, you're coming to my house with your parents, after school to help with the wedding, right?" He asked.

She nodded, "I just want this wedding to get started." Soomin smiled brightly, and Minho leaned in to kiss her on the cheek.

"I love you." He cooed.

SooMin smiled brightly, "Me too." She cooed back.

Once again they kissed each other, but this time on the lips, and headed down to there English class.

Both of them smiled brightly, as the headed in class, as everyone admired them.

Mr. Kim cringed, Sungmin told him, that him that SooMin fell in love with Minho, but he didn't believe it.

He knew that SooMin had deep feelings for him, wether or not he was way older.

Noisily, the starting bell rang, and a bunch of people poured into the classrom.

"Okay, class we are now going to continue from last time." Mr. Kim stated.

He looked at the cllas, who were bored i their seats, "Can anyone tell me, what we were learning?" He asked.

Suddenly, a girl in the back rose up, quickly like SooMin used to do, but no she was just admiring Minho, and he did the same.

"What is it?" He asked the girl who rose her hand.

"Simple English phrases.

"good." He told her. "Now everyone repeat after me, Would you like something to drink?" He announced.

Everyone repeated,b ut sloppily, so he made them do it again.

After five times they re-tried it, they finally said it to Mr. Kim expectation.

"Now say, I love you." He told the class looking straight at SooMin, but she looked away once he said love.

The class repeated, with the couple in the class, looking to the one they loved, which included SooMin and Minho.

He paused for a while, making all the class talk, but he notice ironically SooMin talking te most.

Mr. Kim slammed his book on his deck, "CLASS QUIET DOWN!" He yelled.

He walked up to SooMin and crossed his arms, "Stay after class." He declared, and went back up to the class.

"Now say, I dislike you." He stated, while everyone repeating, now scared of Mr. Kim.

SooMin slouched in her seat, she really didn't want to meet, Mr. Kim after class.

She knew, he already knows that she had moved onto Minho, so she didn't want to meet her old lover.

After a another boring English class, the school bell rang, and SooMin stayed in her seat.

Minho kissed her goodbye, and headed out like the rest of the class.

When the last person closed the door of the class, Mr. Kim started walking towards her.

"Can, you hurry up I'm going to be late for class." SooMin declared, avoiding eye contact.

He sighed, "Don't worry I will phone your next teacher." He told her.

"So, I'm sorry for talki-"

"That's not what, I wanted to talk to you about." He decalred interrupting her.

She looked at him, "then what is it?"