Dinner Time

Teenage Vampire Problems

As, SooMin walked home, she remember the kiss with Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim stopped SooMin before they could take off any more clothes than his shirt, so yeah they didn't do it like you dirty minded people wanted!

SooMin was still happy, she got to make-out with the person she wanted.

Now skipping, SooMin was in her gym uniform, which she still looked in, so she wasn't surprised when a few boys from her school stopped and started walking with her.

They carried her backpack, and all the things, she didn't want to carry herself.

When they got to her house, Sungmin and Sunny were surprised to see their daughter dressed in unappriote clothing and with boys caring her stuff.

"Just put it there." SooMin demanded, as the boys were near the coach, "Now leave." She stated and, they left instantly, trying not to get to her bad side.

Quickly, she grabbed a blood packet from the fridge and wolfed it down, like she never had blood in the past few years.

Blood went down , as she went up and kissed both of her parent, who were still shocked at their daughter.

"W-what are you wearing!?" Sunny yelled.

"My gym uniform." She stated.

"Who curled you hair?" Sunny asked, sprinting to get her daughter some new clothes.

"Blake." She declared grabbing some plates, forks, spoons and knives, so that she can set up the table for dinner

Sunny rolled her eyes, and passed a pink long sleeve pajama pants with pandas on it with a plain white shorts, "Go change."

SooMin grabbed the clothes and Sunny quickly went to phone Blake, while Sungmin sat there alone at the dining room table.

"I'm alone." He declared, and he set up the table, as SooMin rushed downstairs.

As SooMin sat down beside Sungmin, he just looked up to the sky, "FINALLY SOMONE'S HERE BESIDE ME!"

He then hugged SooMin, really tightly, "Dad get off."

"Okay." He said timidly, and started to hand out the food, since Sunny was done, talking or should I say yellling at Blake.

After eating, Sunny had told SooMin that she would drop her off and pick her up from school.

When SooMin left, Sunny looked at Sungmin, "Come with me so, I can see Soo's teachers."