Sungmin Knows Now

Teenage Vampire Problems

Again a noraml day at school happened, but SooMin were smared by many people in ever class she went to.

They were always talking about their wedding, and all that , but SooMin cringed everytime, people asked if she liked Minho.

She was still in love with Mr. Kim and no one will make her not.

Once, school was over, she sighed in relief, but she noticed Minho calling her from a balck shiny limo.

She had totally forgotten, about her picking out a dress.

She giggled to hers;ef, if Minho and her were going, she will make Minho pay, and buy the most beautiful and most pricy dress there.

Minho grabbed her hand gently, and lead SooMin's inside, making her cringe knowing he just broke her thrid rule.

After they were seated she quickly pulled away from him, looking annoyed as ever.

Minho had noticed and sighed, "I know you like someone else, but can we just do this for the company."

She looked at him annoyed, "Fine, only if-"

"Also we have to look good for the press." He announced interrupting her.

"Mr. Kim would never iterrupt me." She mumbled, making Minho look at her, "Of course we have to look good in front of press." She said with a fake smile.

Finally after half an hour of silence in the car, they got to the dress shop.

SooMin looked at the beautiful dress,admiring each one of them.

If SooMin was not going to be a singer, then she would be a designer, and make beautiful dresses like the ones in the shop.

Suddenly, SooMin's eyes fixed on a white dress that was strapless and had red flowers on the back.

(Something like that)

"Minho can I try this on?" SooMin asked, already grabbing the dress from the rack.

He smiled, "Of course, you can buy any dress you want." Minho pushed SooMin with dress into the dressing room finding himself a tuxedo.

~Meanwhile~

Sungmin was roaming around the school visting all the teachers, alone.

Sunny had secretly went with Min from Miss A to spy on SooMin and Minho at the wedding dress shop, making him alone vistiong the teachers.

Technically it was Sunny's plan to visit all of them, to see how SooMin was doing, but you know why she didn't go.

Finally, Sungmin was about to see the last teacher, whose room was closet to the exit of the school.

Sungmin went, and saw Leeteuk there

Who stepped quietly, since no one had heard him yet, and sneaked behind Leeteuk.

He was surprised to see Jaejoong, and fainted to the ground.

~Bact to SooMin~

She came out of the dressing room to see Minho already outisde checking himself out in the mirror.

"Do I look good, because you do." He declared spinning around to see her.

"Of course." She smiled, telling the truth.

When people saw men in tuxedos she always saw them to be snoooty rich people who were smarter than her, but she thought Minho looked casual.

He smiled back at her, "You look better than her." Minho pointed to a poster of Yoona and Taecyeon dressed in wedding atire.

She giggled, "Why didn't they merge the companies when those two got married."

He shook his head, "I like how we are merging it though. I feel more special."

"But don't you love someone?" She asked, curiously.

"Yaeh." He sighed, "It's you."

He just smiled at her, with his perfect white teeth, and SooMin giggled, with her face getting more red.

There was a long silence, but suddenly, a crash of the dress rack, came and the two teenager rushed to them.

Once, they got there they noticed Min on top of a dress rack with Sunny standing there, trying to help her up.

"Mom!?" both of them asked.

Sunny looked at them, and dropped Min, "Hey honey." She smile weakily.

"Picked out a tuxedo and dress?" Min asked.

They both nodded their heads, and went back to change.

Once, they got out the immdediately bought the clothes, and headed to get ice-cream.

~Back to Sungmin~

Still sungmin laid on the floor, and hadn't woken up from his faint yet.

Jaejoong and Leeteuk didn't know what to do and just stood there nervously.

"What am I going to do, when he wakes up?" Jaejoong asked.

Leeteuk looked straighten into his eyes, "You have to tell him."

"But he s going to just tell Sunny and SooMin!" He yelled.

"Trust me, he will prmois not to say anything, you know he is trustworthy!" Leeteku yelled back.

Jaejoong sighed, "Fine." He whined and dropped his ice coffee that he was drinking over Sungmin's face.

Quickly Sungmin woke up, and pointed right at Jaejoong, "You've been here all this time?" He asked.

Jaejoong nodded his head, and Sungmin missed you, "Do you know hom much I missed you?" Sungmin yelled.

With his white teeth Jaejoong smiled, "I missed you so much."

"But you can't tell Sunny or SooMin." He declared.

"Why SooMi- Are you the guy SooMin has been talking about, the person she loved.?" Sungmin asked.

Timidly Jaejoong nodded his head, and Sungmin oushed him to the wall, "That's my daughter!" He yelled.

"I know, but-"

Sungmin smiled, "Just come to the wedding." Sungmin gave, both Leeteuk and Jaejoong invitations.

"Sunny minght see me!" Jaejoong yelled.

"Then wear a disguise, and come to the rehersal dinner too."  Sungmin told them, and left the room.

Jaejoong looked at Leeteuk, "Should I go?"