Talking About the Parents

Teenage Vampire Problems

Mr. Kim was sweating from head to toe, he didn't know what to say to SooMin.

"Do you know her?" SooMin asked again.

More sweat came down Mr. Kim's face, "Y-yes."

"How?" SooMin asked excitedly.

"Well, I'm a big fan of hers, so I tried to know a lot of things about her." Mr. Kim lied.

He didn't want to tell SooMin, that he was her mom's ex-boyfriend, and best-friend, and left her because he couldn't handle her being with her father, Sungmin.

"Really?" SooMin's eyes sparkled, like Sunny used to do.

He nodded his head, and he wiped off the sweat, "You better get going now." He told her, pushing her out of the room.

"B-but," she stuttered. "School is about to start and this is my first class!" She whined.

She pouted, and her eyes sparkled in the light, "Fine." Mr. Kim gave up.

SooMin smiled brightly, and got a seat right in the very front row.

"So, do you want me to introduce you to her?" SooMin asked.

He shook his head, "I've met her before." He saw SooMin looking at him curiosuly, "A-at a fan meeting."

"Cool." SooMin declared, "Do you like Super Junior too?" She asked.

He nodded his head, "How about dbsk?" she asked.

Mr. Kim's expression tunred from nervous to sad, he never told his other members where he was, only Leeteuk knew.

He really missed them, Yunho, Changmin, Junsu, Yoochun, he missed all of them, and their wasys.

"It's okay if you don't." She stated.

"Their my favourite group from Sm entertainment." He declared, as he secretly looked at a photo in his wallet of him and the dbsk boys.

She giggled a little, "Soon I will be in a group of my own, and I will be famous like my mom and dad."

He smirked, and headed towards her, "Hope you become famous one day."

He kissed her forhead, "I need to go get something is it alright if I leave you here?" He asked her.

She nodded her head, which was more red than a tomatoe.

When he finaly went out the door, SooMin yelled, "He kissed me!" Yelling it more than once.