Together

Teenage Vampire Problems

At the end of  the gym class, SooMin and the rest of her classmates were sweating from head to toe.

Still boys drooled at her, but not the guy she wanted sadi she was hot or y.

Mr. Kim didn't say anything, he just blushed, whcih made SooMin furious!

She did anything to look y and cute in front of Mr. Kim, but he seemed like he couldn't care less.

When every left to go change, SooMin staed, she cried under the bleachers.

Blake, Lea, and her plan failed, failed miserably, horribly, to wrap it all up it just FAILED.

She cried through the all the blocks except lunch where Kathleen, who knew she was under the bleachers, gave her a chicken sandwich from the cafeteria.

No one found SooMin, even though she stayed under the bleachers for hours, and when the final bell rang, still no one found her.

Suddenly the noise of a basketball hitting the floor was heard by SooMin.

She tip-toed out of the bleachers to see Mr. Kim with no shirt on and just have basketball shorts on.

SooMin drolled over his hot abs, that almost looked like it sparkled.

She took tiny steps near, and soon she hit the basketball rack. (of course =_=)

Quickly, she collected all the basketballs, and put back it on the rack, but of course Mr. Kim was heading her way.

"What are you doing here?" He asked SooMin.

"Nothing." she mumbled and headed to the exit.

Mr. Kim grabbed her arm, and noticed her eyes were all puffy and red.

He pulled her closer to her, and examined her, "Did you cry?" He asked.

She nodded her head, "AND IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU!" She yelled and got out of his grip, but she was too slow, and immdiately he caught her hand again.

"What do you mean?" He asked gently.

Tears trickled down her cheek, "Don't you know my feelings for yo!?" She shouted, again trying to wiggle out of his grip.

He smirked, "No, tell me."

She looked down, "I love you." She mumbled, softly.

"What?"

"I love you." She said louder than before.

"What?" Mr. Kim was now teasing her.

"I LOVE YOU!" She shouted. "Are you happy?"

Before answering her question he pulled her into a big hug, "Those are my feelings too."

They look into eachother eyes, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Mr. Kim asked.

She nodded and he kissed her, which last for a minute, but felt like an eternity for SooMin

"Same time tomorrow?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Of course." She replies and kissed him on the cheek.


OMG THEY'RE FINALLY DATING!!!!

BUT IT'S A STUDENT-TEACHER RELATIONSHIP!

Will the last if you want to know read next chapter!

Chapters are getting boring...=_=