Jaejoong Is Gone

Teenage Vampire Problems

The day at school, it was time for gym, which SooMin was dreading.

Mr. Kim teached all of the gym class, for the grade nine, so she really didn't want to go.

In the changing room, Sooming reached into her gym bag with he gym strip still the same from last time.

Qucikly she put it on, and went outside to see man, but not Mr. Kim near his twenties, making the boys run around the gym.

"Come on girls, two laps now!" He yelled.

SooMin, ran with Kathleen, trying to find Mr. Kim, but he was no where to be found.

"Where's Mr.Kim?" SooMin asked Kathleen.

She smirked, "i thought your only love was Minho, are you now going back to Mr. Kim?"

She shook her head, "It's just that, I didn't see him at all today."

"I heard at the office, he had a important thing to go today, just today." Taehyun butted into the conversation.

SooMin nodded, and started sprinting so, she could finsih her last lap.

The next day at school, SooMin went into English class with Katheleen and Taehyun to see their was a subsitute.

SooMin croseed her arms, "He's not here to day either." She mumbled.

She SooMin went up to Mr.Lee, who was the subsitute today.

"Where is Mr. Kim?" She asked.

"Oh!" he semmed surprised. "Miss Lee or should I say Mrs. Hawng." He smiled.

She smiled brightly, "Call me SooMin." She declared.

He nodded his head, and went back writing something on the board, SooMin just stood there waiting to know where Mr. Kim was.

"You still haven't answered my question." She told him, a little annoyed.

"Oh yes." He began. "I'm here because he called in sick today."

"Thanks." She declared, and went back to her seat.

She crossed her arms, "Is he ignoring me or he just getting some animal blood like Mommy and Daddy this week?"

Sunny and Sungmin were off getting animal blood, since a vampires need blood at least once a mout, so they won't shrivel up and die.

Sunny and Sungmin didn't let SooMin go yet, but they did bring her back blood, so she didn't care, and she was staying with Minho, which she loved.

Another week passed, and SooMin's parent's came back form the blood tip, but not Mr. Kim.

SooMin got more curious, then a month passed, still Mr. Kim didn't come to.

"Is he trying to ignore?" She asked, laying on her bad, doing her homework.

Soon two months passed, then three, then four.

Everyday SooMin wondered where he was.

At the almost five month mark, SooMin went to the park, to let go of her anger.

"MR. KIM, WHY AREN'T YOU GOING TO SCHOOL!?" She yelled.

Only the noise of leaved, floating around was heard, since it was already night time.

"WAS IT BECAUSE OF ME!?" She yelled again, but no answer.

She stomped her feet on the ground, and crossed her arms.

She took out her phone, and called Minho to pick her up.

SooMin didn't know that Jaejoong, was hiding behind a tree, hearing everything she yelled.