Jealousy

Teenage Vampire Problems

As she waved passed the guys, she waved at them and they almost fainted!

Even some guys had a , *cough* * cough* Leo *cough*.

She walked up to Mr. Kim and bowed to him, "Sorry I over reacted." She told him seductivly, and she headed her way to a bunch of guys who were hot, very hot, but not SooMin's type.

At the moment they were playing volleyball which SooMin excelled at it, but se tried to look y at it.

When she tried to set it, she missed and it hit her head, making her fall to te ground.

"Oww~" She cooed, which made all the boys got to her help.

At one point Mr. Kim came to see what was happening, because all the boys were swarming like bees around SooMin.

"What's wrong here?" Mr. Kim asked, as SooMin was still on the ground.

SooMin made her famous puppy dog pout, "All the boys are surronding me and it's making me blush." She cooed, and hugged Mr. Kim around his neck.

Mr. Kim's face turned bright red, but he noticed Leo in the distance, glaring at him.

"Miss Lee, that isn't proper gym uniformm, I must send you-"

She smirked, "Where does it say I can't alter my clothes, Mr. Kim?" She said his name y enough to almost make him pee his pants.

He looked at uniform and noticed her big chest, and blushed some more, "Then can you at least not hang around this guys." Mr. Kim declared.

"Fine." She replied, kissing him on the cheek, making all the other guys jealous.

"Miss Lee!" He shouted as, she walked off to Kathleen, Taehyun , and Leo.

Kathleen smirked as, SooMin went closer to her.

"Wow, I didn't know you had it in you, cow!" Kathleen shouted hitting one of SooMin's s.

She glared at her, "Don't look. AND YOU TWO DON'T LOOK EITHER!" SooMin shouted, as she noticed the guys looking at her chest.

"Well, your definately getting his attention." Kathleen whispered as, the two girls looked over at Mr. Kim, who was staring at the girls, but mostly SooMin.

SooMin waved at him, and quickly looked away and went to one of the boys at the rock climb.

"You will get him soon." Kathleen declared.

"But he is too old for you and, he will just break your heart." Leo declared sitting beside SooMin.

She giggled, "No one can resist me." SooMin then flaunted her stuuf, and headed to Mr.Kim.