Sorry Jaejoong

Teenage Vampire Problems

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY, and I'm updating :D  I already had plans with friends and family in my spring break so I'm okay~
SO hope I see birthday messages in the commments ;D

 


At last minute, all the teachers had gone for the week so, Sunny didn't get to talk to SooMin's teachers.

Instead the Lee family decided to go somewhere for a vacation....the SM building.

Once they got there Lee SooMan was waiting for them in his office like always.

LSM sat there, as the family came in, but he didn't look that happy for what he was about to say.

"Grandpa~" SoMin cooed as, she ran up to him.

She was about to hug him, but he looked striclty at her so, she sat down beside her parents on the leather seats.

"What do you want uncle?" Sunny asked, scared of her uncle's strict face.

"JYP and I want to combine the company's by a marriage in idol's kids." He declared.

"Then why are we here?" Sungmin asked, a little annoyed they weren't at the park something on this hot sunny day.

"Don't get angry." He began, "But I want SooMin to marry, Miss A's Min and 2PM's Chansung's son Minho-"

"I WON'T MARRY H-"

Sunny sighed, "It would be for the best."

"MOM! I DON'T WANT TO MARRY SOMEONE I DON'T LOVE!" She yelled stomping off.

"SooMin, I love you, but you need to do this, didn't you want to be a singer, and I will definately make you a singer if you go through with it." He asked, knowing her dream.

SooMin stopped dead in her tracks, "So, you still want to be a singer I see." LSM declared.

She breathed in, "Fine I will do this, but once the company is going great together, I'm divorcing him!" She yelled.

"Deal." LSM declared reaching his hand out, and SooMin shaked it.

She rolled her eyes after, "For doing this to me, granpa, I detest you!" She stormed out of the office with her parents chasing her.

"SooMin, stop!" Sunny yelled, as SooMin was now running to the front entrance of the SM building.

SooMin did was she was told and her parents caught up to her, "What do you want!?" She yelled.

"Honey, don't be mad at him, this is a good thing for the company,and your singing carrer." Sungmin stated.

She looked down, "I know, but I love someone else."

Sunny giggled, "Don't worry you will learn to love Minho."

All three of them headed into the car, and headed for the nearest burger shop, which were one of the favourite food of all three Lee family members.

Once SooMin got her burgerm and all three sat near the window, she thought she saw Mr. Kim pass by, but it was just a normal person.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim" she declared, and she finished her burger.