Rules with Minho

Teenage Vampire Problems

The next day at school, SooMin instead of doing stuff quickly, she just slowly did stuff.

She slowly went out of her bed, took a shower, change clothes, eat breakfast, and walked to Sungmin's car, since Sunny and Sungmin had another free day.

Once, SooMin got to school, she laid under the cherry blossom tree, and just slept.

She didn't want to think about anything right now, she just wanted to dream.

When the school bell rang, slowly SooMin walked to her English class not caring she was late, and when she got inside, Mr. Kim scolded her, but still she didn't care.

She took a seat in the back, and suddenly the announcements came on.

As usual it was boring announcements, like the soccer team played against the werewolf school, and bla blah blah, but something caught SooMin off guard.

"We would like to congratulate Hwang Minho and Lee SooMin, on their engagement, and merging of JYP and SM." The person announced on the PA.

Quickly everyone looked at SooMin, who was slouching, "Yeah, I'm getting married."

Everyone was surprised, but Mr. Kim and Leo were not just surprised, but also furious!

they wanted to kill Minho, but of course the couldn't since if they killed him they would be sent to normal or vampire jail and not be able to see SooMin in a long time.

After class, both Leo and Mr. Kim tried to go to SooMin, but it failed when both of the guys noticed the were going to SooMin, and they started fighting to get to her first.

Though, Minho had vaught SooMin before both of them could.

"So, your my fiance." Minho declared examining her.

She nodded, "Did my grandpa tell you the rules if we get married?" SooMin asked, a little annoyed by Minho.

He shook his head, "There's rules, for us getting mar-"

"YES!" She yelled at him.

"'What is it, then?" He responded.

"One, when we're at school, it's like we don't know each other. Two, you can only call me SooMin, not Honey or any other nickname and lastly, there is no skinship at all!" She yelled.

He stepped back, from the shock of her screaming at him, "O-okay." he stuttered.

"Okay, I got to go to my next class, so bye." SooMin told him, in her annoyed voice.

"Wait!" Minho yelled, when SooMin was a few meters away from him, "We are going to get a dress for you after school!"
 

^ Let's just say that Hwang Minho looks like that ^-^