Meeting After Class Part 2

Teenage Vampire Problems

"I love you." He told her in English.

SooMin looked down at the floor, "I don't have the same feelings, anymore." She declared, stanidn up.

Mr. Kim grabbed her hand, "Why Minho, thought? Why?" He asked.

SooMin smiled, "He's sweet, handsome, my age, he is intelligent, he is musical, and many other things. Almost everything I want in a guy."

Mr. Kim looked right into her eyes, "But what about me, aren't I all those qualties and more?" He asked.

She nodded her head, "But it's so wrong that your like double or triple my age!" She shouted.

Tears filled her eyes, "We were never meant to be."  SooMin stated, and headed out the door.

Mr. Kim went in front of the door, "I used to be your mom's ex-" He declared, making SooMin thevery shocked.

"Wha-"

"It's would be hard to believe, but I was, and a former member of Dbsk." He declared.

made a big O shape, "Jaejoong-Oppa?" She asked.

He immediately nodded his head, "I'm sorry for not telling you."

Suddenly, SooMin's hand went straight across his face, "You were using me, weren't you!?" She yelled.

"Well-"

"Well!? You were, you were trying to make my mom jealous or something!" She yelled again, interrupting.

"But-"

"So, when I had true feelings for you, you were just thinking of my mom!?!" Again SooMin interrupted Jaejoong.

"I started to develop feelings for you, though." He sadi quickly, so he wouldn't be interrupted again.

She rolled her eyes, "You stole me first kiss!" She yelled, ignoring what he just said.

SooMin slapped him again, "I never want to see you again!" She yelled.

"You ugly fuc -the bell for the next class rings- itch" SooMin looked at him, with anger filling her eyes.

She went of the classrom, with all her stuuf, slamming the door in his face.

She sprinted down the hall, as tears rolled down her eyes.

Qucikly she wiped them away, knowing she shouldn't cry because of him, but tears only rolled down her cheek because she slapped someone and that was against her morals.

With Jaejoong, he opened the door, to find his next students there waiting in fear outside.

They heard all the yelling and the sound of slapping, and saw SooMin ran out, they were scared of him, but they would not dare tell the principal what they heard and saw.

Once Mr. Kim were teaching, tears rolled down his cheek, and he went out of the class, making the students practice the phrases.

He headed to the courtyard, and once he got under the cherry clossom tree, he just bursted into tears.

"Loosing two girls, really breaks a guy's heart." He mumbled, with tears still in his eyes.