Wedding Preparations

Teenage Vampire Problems

SooMin was too lazy, that from her usual self.

Everyone asked her what's wrong, but she didn't want to tell them, what happened with Mr. Kim.

In the hallway, SooMin passed Mr. Kim many times, but she just looked the other, ignoring him at any cost.

It tore out, Mr. Kim's heart, but she didn't care.

So, soon the school day ended, and Minho and SooMin, went to Minho's house where their parents already there.

Once they got there, many 2PM, Miss A, Snsd, and Super Junior members were there, as the two entered into the very large house.

They all sat on a round table, with some people sitting in the couch.

"So, what colours do you want the wedding to be?" Min asked, SooMin and Minho.

"Light red." SooMin declared.

Everyone looked at Minho for he had to say a colour, "White." He declared.

"Got that, Sunny?" Min asked because Sunny was writing down all the important stuff for the wedding.

"Who do you want invite?" Sungmin asked.

"Relatives, friends, and classmates." The two declared, almost in unison.

Again Suny wrote it down.

That went on for about two hours.

Someone would ask, SooMin and Minho a question, and they would answer it , and lastly Sunny would write it down.

It was a long and boring process, but Minho and SooMin wanted their wedding to be a memory that last forver, and everything had to be perfect for them for it to happen.

After a long day of organizing, the parents, and members started talking.

Minho and SooMin went up to his room, and started to do homeword, but after finishing, it just turned into a make-out session.

At one point, Minho was taking off his shirt, and Min walked into their room.

She smirked at them, "Save it for the honeymoon, you too." She cooed.

SooMin and Minho, were laughing awkwardly, knowing that min will tell the other idols downstairs.

"SooMin, you're going home. so you two say your goodbyes." She told them, closing the door.

Minho and SooMin fell on the bed, when they heard min scream, "Guess what they were doing in Minho's room!"

SooMin giggled, "Goodbye, Honey."

"Goodbye~" He cooed and kissed her on the cheek.

SooMin grabbed her backpack and headed downstairs.

sooMin stopped in the middle of the stairs looking at the living room.

Her cheeks turned bright red, when all the idols were looking at her, knowing what she did with Minho.

Soon, Minho came down, and was just a step higher, from her.

All the idols, giggled, mkaing Minho run upstairs with his face red like SooMin's.

She got to the bottom, step grabbed her parents, and she sprinted to the car.

Sunny and Sungmin, were still laughing, when they got in the car.

"My baby girl is growing up so much." Sungmin declared.

"I wondered when she would make-out with someone." Sunny announced.

"SHUT UP!" SooMin yelled.

Sunny and Sungmin laughed again, and the drove off.

SooMin looked at the widow, seeing the scenery that was passing her.

"You don't I made out with Mr. Kim." She mumbled.

Sungmin heard her say Mr. Kim, and looked back at SooMin who was covering .

"What did you say?" Sunny asked.

"NOTHING!?" Both Sungmin And SooMin yelled.