Investigating

Teenage Vampire Problems

"What do you mean, Taehyunnie?" Leo asked as, still was staring at Mr. Kim.

"It's just that he looks fa-"

SooMin and Kathleen had suddenly burst out into laughters, tears almost forming in their eyes.

"What the heck was that for?" Taehyun asked.

"Nothing." Kathleen said, "Taehyunnie." The two girls cooed, but quickly went back laughing.

Taehyun crossed his arms, "He looks so familiar."

After all the classes were done, Taehyun and Leo went to Taehyun's house trying to find information on Mr. Kim.

They had invited the girls two, but they were busy with their own lives.

"Taehyunnie! Do you and Leo want cookies?" She asked, yelling from the bottom of the stairs.

"No thank you Mrs. Ok." Leo responded. "Same!" Taehyun yelled back.

"Okay, now do we have everything?" Taehyun asked, as Leo laid on his bed.

Leo nodded his head, "Are you sure?" Taehyun asked not believing Leo.

He looked at clutter of mess on  Taehyun's computer desk, "Pretty sure."

Taehyun went up to it and searched for everything they needed, which included some hair the plucked from him, and even a photo of the boys with him.

"Okay, do you know his real name?" Asked Taehyun, who already logged onto his computer.

"Actually it's Jaejun." Leo told him, making him even more suspicous.

Taehyung searched the name on the computed, but nothing came up.

"Try Kim Jaejun." Suggest Leo, as the two boys searched again on the computer.

Suddenly, over a thousand results came on, "Try images!" Leo said, grabbing the mouse from Taehyun.

No photos came up, but it said, did you mean Kim Jaejoong.

"Click that Leo." Taehyung pointed at the Kim Jaejoong.

He did what he was told, and more than a million pictures came out of a muscular and handsome man.

Leo clicked the first photo and printed it, since it showed his face clearly.

Soon the two boys looked for more results, but they both stopped to see a picture of a group of them.

"Why is dbsk hyungs, related to this Kim Jaejoong?" Leo asked, as che searched old dbsk.

Many photos of five boys instead of the usual four showed up.

The boys were utterly shocked, since they were used to seeing the four dbsk boys not five.

"They clicked a music video, of one called mirotic and instantly saw the resemblance to their teacher.

After watching the videop the search related topics, and saw an newspaper article of Jaejoong disappearing.

To them this was getting freakier than ever.

"Maybe we can visit dbsk-hyungs. Last time I checked they were going to SooMin's house." Leo declared as he phoned SooMin just to make sure.

Alreayd Taehyun grabbed his coat and Leo's and headed out the door.

With their vampire speed, the got to SooMin's house only in a matter of minutes.

When they knocked on the door, immediately Sungmin opened the it and let the two boys in.

The dbsk, boys, were already there at the SunSun's couple's dining room table.

Suddenly, SooMin came down stairs in a long white baggy shirt and bright pink short shorts, with her headphones in her ear.

Leo had to say she was darn cute, as she was singing to the song Gee.

Dbsk started luaghing as, SooMin started to dance, but still she didn't know other people then her parents were there.

When finally she stopped and grabbed some orange juice and took of her headphones, Changmin coughed making SooMin loook up.

"MOM!" She yelled. "Why didn't you tell me we had company!" She yelled and rushed to the coach to hide herself in the pillows.

"So, Leo Taehyung what brings you to my home?" Sungmin asked, as he got himself cofee.

They pointed to dbsk, who were drinking their own coffee.

"Then ask whatever you want." Yunho declared.

"Do you know someone named, Kim Jaejoong." Taehyun asked.

Suddenly, the coke Sunny was drinking dropped to the floor and everyone looked at him with wide eyes.