Nothing For You To Know

Teenage Vampire Problems

"And she is like way younger than you." Leeteuk said, as Jaejoong still had his head in his arms.

"But she looks so much like Sun-"

he smriked, "Yeah, you should have seen her when she was groing up. Cute~" He cooed and from his pocket he took a photo of the Lee family.

Jaejoong admired the photo, as he saw his love Sunny, but a frown crossed hisas he saw that Sungmin and Sunny were holding hands.

Though Sungmin was one of his bestfriends, he couldn't handle that the girl he loved was with him and that they now have a beautiful daughter together.

Jaejoong sighed, "I wish I was there when she grew up." He declared, as he stared at SooMin in the picture, but not in a pedo-ish way.

"So did Sunny and Sungmin." Leeteuk responded.

Tears rolled down his cheek, "I have to tresuare the time I have with SooMin now."

"More importantly, are you finally going to sow yourself to Sunny, Sungmin, and everyone else?" Leeteuk asked.

He sighed again. "I don't know."

~Back at the Lee House~

SooMin laid on the coah doing her homework, but with the tv on.

She was almost done her homework, but she was stuck on one last question for her english class.

"Maybe if I ask Mr. Kim for help, I get to be with him one on one." She mumbled.

She thought of what would happen if she was alone with him, but it ended up to be erted because of all those mangas and stories she read on the internet.

"Done your homework?" Sunny asked SooMin as, she stirred some a bowl of cookie mix.

She nodded her head, "What were you talking with Taehyun-Oppa and Leo-Oppa about?" She asked, since she couldn't here them because she was listening to her ipod.

Sunny quickly looked away because tears were building up in here eyes.

"Oh, something about this guy, but you don't need to know about." She declared.

As the nice girl she is, she didn't want to know anything else since her mom didn't want her to get involved.

So, she just forgot about and watched her cartoons.

"That was close." Sunny mumbled.

"What?" SooMin asked.

"Nothing~" She cooed and went back to baking some cookies.