Leo Knows

Teenage Vampire Problems

When finally the bell rang for first period, Mr. Kim came in with many girl students, clustered around him.

Mr. Kim was the hotttest teachers for the girl students, since most of the teachers were women, and if they were male, they were bald, and four times the age of the students.

Green steam came out of SooMin's ears, and she was almost going to go up to those girls and slap them.

Mr. Kim noticed her, as in her seat she was pouting and glaring at the girls, but he tried to make her less angry so, he winked at her.

SooMin saw this and melted into her seat, and Leo saw.

Quickly, he sat beside her, and tried to distract her from Mr. Kim.

"Hey, SooMin will you be the person who will release Leo of his ...ness?" Taehyun asked, helping Leo to distract her.

She slapped him, "I have my eyes only set to one guy." She told them, admiring Mr. Kim.

Soon class, started at it was a pain in the bieber for Leo becuase SooMin kept admiring Mr. Kim which made him angrier than when SooMin sat on Taehyun lap a few years ago.

"Now everyone repeat." Mr. Kim announced.

"Blah, blah blah, when will we ever use this." Leo mumbled.

Mr. Kim gave him a dirty glare at him, "Mr. Park, will you stay after school."

The bell rang, "Totally telling your dad." She smirked as, she left the classroom.

"." He swore, covering his mouth as, Mr. Kim saw him.

School went fast, since there was only two things in Leo's mind.

SooMin and Mr.Kim.

The last bell rang, as Leo was in his boring math class.

He headed down the hall to the exit, pretending that Mr. Kim never told him not to go to his classroom afrter school.

Suddenly SooMin grabbed his hand, and started dragging him to the direction of  Mr.Kim's room.

"What the are you doing?" He asked her, as she still dragged him.

She glared at him, and pushed him to one of the lockers, "I'm trying to look good in front of Mr.Kim." She told him with a fake smile.

She knocked on Mr. Kim's door and immediately he answered the door.

"Welcome, Mr. Park." He said to him, "Thanks you SooMin." He smiled brightly at her and kissed her forehead.

She blushed and skipped the hallway where Kathleen and Taehyun were waiting for her.

"What do you want?" Leo asked, as he sat down in a chair in front of Mr. Kim's desk.

He smirked, "Are you jealous of SooMin and I?"

He grinned, "So you know about that, Jae. Joong."

Mr. Kim's ees widened, "J-jaejoong, w-who's that?"  He stuttered, as he started to sweat.

Leo smirked, "Don't think I know about you, Kim Jaejoong, former member of Dong. Bang Shin. She ould I go on?" He asked.

He shook his head, "How did you-"

"I have my ways." He said still smirking.

Mr. Kim pulled Leo from his collar, lifting him off the ground, "Don't you dare tell anyone, you little brat!" He yelled.

Leo smiled, "Tstk, tsk. If you don't let me down, I will tell Mrs. Lee." He stated.

His eyes widened, "You wouldn't!"

"I can call her anytime." Leo declared, and Mr. Kim let him down.

"I will do anything, just don't say it to Sunny." He pleaded.

He smirked, "Then don't get involved with SooMin at all."

"Fine." He said, regretting it.

"Good." He smiled, and they both shook hands, but little did Leo know that Mr. Kim was crossing his fingers.

I know childish, but Leo would have done the same thing if the roles were switched.

~Meanwhile~

"We have gym tomorrow with Mr. Kim!?" SooMin shouted, as she walked with Kathleen and Taehyun, who were now a couple.

Taehyun nooded his head, as he held onto Kathleen's hands tightly.

"He teaches gym every Wednesday and Friday." He told her.

SooMin's eyes sparkled, "Then I need to look really hot!"

"And I'll help you." Kathleen told her.

So, once they go to SooMin's house, they quickly headed up to her room, and started picking out clothes and acessoires for her to wear tomorrow.

Taehyun just stood there at the door, waiting for Kathleen as the threw many shorts and tank tops to the ground.

"Since it's your first gym tomorrow you should know that the school provides gym uniforms." He stated as he colly drank his coke.

"WHAT!?" The two girls yelled under a pile of clothes.

They ran up to him and started punching him in the arm, "You should have told us before!" Kathleen yelled.

"And know accessories allowed." Taehyun toold them and they both glared at himevily.

He smiled, "I think I'll hang out with Sungmin-Hyung." He declared, as he ran out of the room.

The two girls sighed, "We did all of this for nothing!"

"Maybe, not." KAthleen declared "You can still have a cute or y hairstyle!" She told SooMin.

SooMin smiled birghtly and hugged her bestfriend.

That night, they tried to figure out many hairstyles and finally at around 9pm, they found one.