The Reception

Teenage Vampire Problems

Jaejoong kept running, and stopped to rest at a park nearby.

He put down SooMin under a tree, but it didn't ruin her dress.

SooMin slapped Jaejoong cheek, leaving a bright red mark, "Why did you do that!?" She yelled.

"I-i thought you still love me-"

"I love Minho!" She yelled, interrupting him.

"B-but I know what you yelled at the park." He stuttered.

She looked at him curiously, "Were you spying on me?"  She asked.

He nodded timdily, "Bubt weren't you wondering why I wasn't at school?" He asked.

"Yes, but not because I love, it's because I was worried." SooMin told him.

Jaejoong looked at her, "Worried?" He asked.

"Yes!" She stated. "I don't people to do stuff like that because of me." She told him.

"Oh." He seemed surprised. "But I did love you-"

"We weren't meant to be." SooMininterrupted him.

She looked into his sparkling brown eyes, "I'm sorry."

Tear rolled his tears, "I thought I was going to hear the soon." He declared.

SooMin smiled, "You will find someone that will love you, but I'm not her."

Jaejoong smiled back, "Then let's restart," He stated.

SooMin looked at him curiously, "Restart?" She asked.

He nodded his head "Hey, I'm Jaejoong." He decalred.

She smiled, "I'm SooMin, nice to meet you." They both shaked hands and they started laughing.

Suddenly, Minho came running in and grabbed SooMin from Jaejoong, "Get away from her!" He yelled.

SooMin smiled, "Don't worry." She told him and kissed him on the cheek.

All three of the them headed back to the church.

When they got back to the church everyone was shocked to see them, SooMin told them and said it was all a misunderstanding.

They again started the wedding, where they left off.

"So do you Hwang Minho, take Lee sooMin as your wife?"

"I do." Minho declared, smiling at his soon to be wife.

"Do you Lee SooMin take Hwang Minho and you husband?"

SooMin looked at the churhc, she saw her parents and soon to be parents-in-law smiling at them with Kathleen, Taehyun, and Leo pouting.

Then she saw Jajeoong he was smiling too, and giving her to two thumbs up.

SooMin sighed, "I do." she stated.

"May I pronounce Mr. and Mrs. Hwang, you may kiss the bride." The priest told Minho, and he pulled sooMin into a kiss.

Everyone cheered, as the two went down the aisle, and headedd to the we got married limo.

~At The Reseption~

Everyone was seated at their assigned seats.

Once Minho and SooMin came in, everyone clapped and cheered, as the went to their seats.

"Thank-you for coming!" SooMin and Minho announced, and they bowed 90 degrees.

Everyone went to get food, and Jaejoong went to their table were Minho and SooMin's parents sat.

"Hero!" Sunny cooed, and jumped on him.

He smiled, "I missed you Sunny!" He yelled kissing his forhead.

Sugnmin smiled, "Jae." He high-fived Jaejoong.

The whole night was filled with dancing and fun.

Ironically Kathleen got the bouquet in the bouquet toss, and Taehyun got the garter in the garter toss.

Leo at one pinted told, SooMin his feelings for her, but she told them they couldn't been together.

Near the end of the night, Minho rented a hotel suite and they spent the night.

They kissed each other good night, and for a long time the were a happy couple.


OMG LAST CHAPTER WILL BE POST TOMORROW! AHHH