Help Me, Mr. Kim

Teenage Vampire Problems

When SooMin was woken up by her dad, she quickly went into the washroom.

She curled her hair into cute japanese curls with a pink bow on top.

She grabbed her drak skinny jeans, and a pink v-neck shirt.

When she got into the kitchen Sunny already had put breakfast on the table.

Quickly she wolfed it down, so she could go to school quicker.

"Is Mr. Park here?" SooMin asked, as she dropped her plate in the sink.

She shook her head, "He'll be her in like ten minutes." Sunny told her.

She looked at the clock, if she went in ten minutes, she couldn't do a lot with Mr. Kim.

"Whatever, call him. I'm going to walk to school." She declared heading out the door.

With her vampire ability, she ran quickly to school, where only a few kids were already there.

Mostly all the goody too shoes, and smart people came early, though it's a stereotype, mos tof the people who were there at the school early was good too shoes and smarty pants.

Hurriedly, she ran into the school and headed to Mr. Kim's room.

First she knocked on the door, but when she heard his voice, she came in.

His hair and clothes were a mess, and his eyes were red and puffy.

"Are you okay?" She asked using her ageyo.

His eyes widened, "What are you doing here, SooMin?"

Pretending she bursted into tears, "I couldn't ge tthis question and I didn't want to say to you that I didn;t finsih it." She declared.

Mr. Kim passed her some tissues, "It's okay," He started patting her back. "I'll help you."

"Thanks, Mr. Kim." She kissed him on the cheek and grabbed a chair from the back of the class.

"Y-your w-welcome." He stuttered. "S-so what is the question?"

Dhe took out the sheet and pointed to the last question.

"Where is the nearest restaurant from here." He declared in perfect english.

Her eyes sparkled, "Your english is really good!"

"T-thanks." He stuttered. "Now you try."

"Where ish the nearesht reshtaurant from here." She declared.

He smriked, "It's pretty good, but you have to work on your s, it sounds like sh."

"You should have asked your mom, for help she is really good at english." Mr. Kim told her, as she was about to go.

SooMin looked at him curiously, "You know my mom?"