Most Lovely Date Ever

Teenage Vampire Problems

On Saturday, Minho and SooMin were going to hang out with each other, so they wouldn't be complete strangers to each other.

They wanted to know at least a few things, about themselves, but SooMin almost didn't go with him.

Every day since Saturday, she kept on remembering Minho telling SooMin, he liked her.

Do you believe me, when I say SooMin nvever had a love confession?

Well it's true, she was very new to love confessions, but she saw many of them in dramas, between the main characters.

From her drawer, SooMin got her most prettiest summer dress, and put it on.

It was, white, with pink cherry blossoms coming up the side.

She took out, her white sandles, and matching bag filled with all sorts of stuff and headed downstairs.

She kissed her parents, goodbye and waited for Minho, who was supposed to pick her up.

After waiting outside in the blazing son, Minho came in a black shiny limo.

Minho came out for her, and took her hand.

SooMin wa surprised, but she started to like the feel of Minho's hand on hers.

They held hands the whole car ride, and at one moment, he leaned over to her, just to get a some candies, SooMin's heart was about to explode, when he did that.

She thought he was going to kiss her, but it didn't happen, making her disappointed.

Finally, when the limo stopped they were in front of the hello kitty cafe.

"We're eating here." He stated.

SooMin was shocked, she loved pink, hello kitty, and just anything cute and asian.

SooMin hugged him tightly, "Thank so much!" She yelled, and Mino headed into the cafe.

They both bought a cappuccino, with a hello kitty made on it.

Still, SooMin was admiring the whole cafe looking at everything that was cute.

She grabbed Minho's hand, "Thakn so much. I'll do anything to you fro bringing me here." She stated.

Minho sipped his last part of his drink, "Are you done, because it's getting."

Instead of them drinking their cappunccino right away, they explored the cafe looking at everything.

SooMin chugged the whole cup down , "Now I am."

Minho paid the waitrees, and grabbed SooMin's hand.

They passed right by the limo, SooMin was curious why, but she didn't bother asking him.

The two walked down the streets of Seoul hand in hand, with both of their hearts beating faster every minute.

Finally, they reached their destation, the N Seoul Tower.

When they got there, it was already turning dark, since the hello kitty cafe was very far away, and they stopped several times.

They headed to the purikura photo and took many photos, making their budget, their parents gave them, very low.

Soon they headed to the elevator, and headed to the top floor where the locks of love were.

They smiled, when they found the Khuntoria's huge lock, that they made here and treid to find their own parents locks.

After several minutes of trying to find it, they noticed it, which were only inches away,

Both of them giggled, and SooMin looked into his sparkling brown eyes, and couldn't believe herslef.

She was almost melting in her shoes, after seeing his eyes, and face, just everything about him, made SooMin melt.

SooMin didn't want to believe it, but she was falling in love with Minho, the person she despised in the beginning.

Out of Minho's pocket was a lock, that already had their initals on the handle part, "Want to write on it?" Minho asked.

Immediately, SooMin nodded her head, and she wrote on the front first, and when she was done, she gave to Minho who wrote on the back.

Once, he was done, he quickly looked to the fron to see SooMin's message.

She tried to grab it from, him but he was stronger than him.

"To Minho." He began, Soomin still trying to get it back. "I've started to have feelings for you over the week, and I hope we can grow our love together~" He cooed.

Her face blushed, "Let me read yours." She declared, finally getting a hold of it.

"To my lovely SooMin. I've always loved, ever since you walked into English class, you've never saw or talked to me, mkaing me very sad, but because were getting married were getting closer. So hope we can be a great couple together~" SooMin cooed too.

"That's so sweet." SooMin declared, hugging him.

He blushed a little, "Come on let's hang this." Minho announced, heading over to a open spot.

They hooked the lock, and skipped to the nearest restaurant.

After that, they both headed to SooMin's house, where Minho was going to get pciked up.

Again they walked, but SooMin rode on Minho's back, and he sprinted to her house with his vampire powers.

He never decreased or increased , which SooMin was impressed by.

Once they got to the front set of the door they both stood there awkwardly.

Suddenly, Minho leaned forward, and SooMin's body forced her to move foreward, but her mind it too.

They both kissed passionately, "Wow." They said in unison, after they kissed for several minutes.

"B-bye." SooMin stuttered, when Sunny opened the door.

"Bye." He said back, smiling his sparkling smile.

She quickly closed the door, and sat on the floor, "I'm in love~" She cooed.

Sunny smirked, "I knew you were going to." She giggled and told Sungmin, who was shocked.

That just reminded him of Jaejoong, knowing that his own daughter didn't love him anymore, felt weird, but he didn't know the truth.

So, he followed SooMin to her room.

"Can I talk to you, Honey?" Sungmin asked, as SooMin skipped around her room, singing many love songs.

"Of course!" She sang, sititing on her chair.

He smiled, he never saw her daughter so happy with a guy, not including himself.

"Did you love, Mr. Kim your English teacher?" He asked.

She looked down and giggle, "Yeah, but Minho came into my life no~" She cooed, turning on her laptop, "Beside he's too old for me." She declared

Sungmin smiled weakily, "I happy you found someone you love."

SooMin kissed her dad on the cheek, "Thanks." she declared and started shoving out of her room.

When she did, Sungmin could hear sing again so many love songs, he knew that she was in love with Minho.

Now his happy, and cheerfull face turned sad, he knew that Jaejoong loved her and Sunny equally, and he already lost one of them.

"Now he is going to loose SooMin to Minho." Sungmin mubmled and headed to Sunny, as SooMin sent an email to Minho, that all the rules she said to him before were now derminated.