Teenage Years Turn To Adult Years

Teenage Vampire Problems

"I'm going!" SooMin yelled from the door, with all her luggage already at the limo outside.

Minho came rushing down the stairs, and attacked SooMin.

"I'm going to miss you~" He cooed and kissed her on the cheek.

She kissed him on his cheek, "Me too, but don't worry I'm in good hands." She decalred, and opened the door to see Jaejoong there.

"Hey Jae." Minho declared, shaking hands with him.

"Hey Minho, come on let's go Soo." He replied, heading to twards the limo.

You see, SooMin was going to China for the next to week's for promotion.

SooMin was a famous solo singer, who was popular in almost every Asain country, and Jaejoong was her manager, who sometimes had duests with her.

As, for Minho he was also famous, but it was because of soccer.

He was the captain of the South Korean soccer team, and they both had a lot of money.

She kissed Minho goodbye and headed to their neighbour who was SooMin's parents.

SooMin knocked on the door, and immediately Sungmin open the door.

Once, she came out, many people came out of hiding spots and yelled, "Surprise!"

"It's a going away party." SangKyu declared, who was SooMin's younger borther, because after SooMin and Minho's wedding, Sunny anounced she was pregnant.

She smiled, "I'm going to miss you guys." She told everonye,and they went into a big group hug.

Everyone realesed from the hug ater a few minutes.

SooMin looked around the room seeing, Super Junior and Snsd, smiling with their perfect smiles.

Kathleen and Taehyun standing hand in hand, and they were going to get married in a few months.

Leo stood there pouting like a little kid, he still like SooMin, but still she couldn't return the same feelings.

Sunny, Sungmin, snd her borther SangKyu looked at them, tears filling in their eyes.

Also, LSM was there, with Minho who came in just a few moments ago.

Turns rolled down her cheek, knowing she had a great life.

"Come on, SooMin." Jaejoong declared, giving her a tissue to wipe the tears.

SooMin headed to the limo with everyone following.

"BYE!" They all yelled.

She waved back at them, "My life is perfect." SooMin mumbled.

Suddenly, all the memories, of the past years came into her head, she smiled, laughed at even cried.

Once they got to the airport, they unloaded all the suitcases, and SooMin found that their were extra luggage.

She just went with and when she got inside, Minho stood there.

SooMin was completely shocked, and droppedwhatever she was holding and ran to him.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

He smiled at her, "I'm coimg with you to China." Minho declared.

Tears trickled down her face again, "I love you." SooMin cooed.

"Me too." Minho cooed, back.

They held hands together and checked in for their flight.

SooMin mumbled, "My life is perfect with all the friends and family that support me."


OMG IT'S FINALLY DONE!

What did you think of it?

ALSO, THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS!