Blake Time

Teenage Vampire Problems

Really boring chapters, but don't worry I'll try to make it interesting~


SooMin walked out of the gym, crying her heart out.

Know she got, why girls on dramas cried when the boy they liked yelled at them or did something bad to them.

She really just wanted to crawl somewhere and hide there until Mr. Kim came to get her, and wanted to apologize.

Soon she heard footsteps behind her, and she thought it was Mr. Kim going to apologize, but when she saw the guys from her gym class, more tears went down her cheek.

"Leave me alone, please." She declared, using her ageyo, and like dogs, the boys walked back to the gym.

She headed outside of the school, and finally the bell rang, when she was a few meters away from the school she looked back and started running.

Running with her vampire speed, and she headed into the woods, where the werewolves lived.

Like Sunny she got a tour of the different magical creatures, and she got really interested with one type of creature like Sunny did.

The werewolves.

She got many friends there, and had a couple crushes, but they barely lasted two days.

When she finally got to the village of the werewolves she called a familiar name you readers should know.

"Blake!" She yelled, crying out his name.

Finally, after calling his name about twenty times, he came out of his house with his clothes and hair all messy.

"Soo!" He yelled, running to her and giving her a big hug, "I've missed you, how's it doin-"

He finally noticed the tears that trickled her cheek.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" He asked wiping her tears.

"This guy-"

"Don't say anything more, I think I kow what happened." Blake interrupted her.

"Then what?" She asked, wiping her tears.

He smiled, "The guy you like, yelled at you or something bad and now your sad, right?"

SooMin laughed, "That's exactly what happened."

They now both started laughing, "I was a teenager before, but you only look like one and have a mind like one."

"Then what do I do?" She asked.

"Easy." He began. "Make him jealous." He said with an evil grin.

She grinned, "Good idea, anymore?"

"Ignore him, so he misses you and tries to get you back."

She gigled, "Your good."

"I know." He declared flipping his imiganry long hair.

"So let's start with your clothes." he said looking up and down her, "Let's do some changes, what do you say?"

"The school said I can't change the uniform so, sure!" She shouted.

Blake grabbed some scissors, and he cut a V-neck with the shirt, exposing more of her big chest.

"Good, but not good enough." He stared at her.

"What is it?" she asked.

"You look too cute." He told her removing her pigtails.

"Lea, can I borrow your hair curlers?" He yelled into a nearby house.

Lea came out with a hair curler and looked curious at SooMin, "Are you going to use it for her?" She asked.

Blake nodded, and Lee pushed him tothe side.

"What was that for!?" Blake asked, as he rubbed his now bruised bottom.

Lea smirked, "Your not ruining that girl's beautiful hair by burning it with th hair curler."

Quickly SooMin turned aroung holding her long beautiful chocolate bron hair.

"Don't worry, hun. I will curl your hair." Lea smiled, as she heated up the curler.

SooMin sighed, she wouldn't be that hot if it wasn't fo her hair.

After severeal minutes, her hair was curled, which made her look y and hot as ever.

SooMin looked at  Lea's watch, "Enough time for gym."

At vampire school, gym was almost two hours because they were taught many vampire skills and the vampire community hated slow/lazy vampire.

So they made all the vampire kids and teens, as fit as possible.

With her speed, she got to the school in two minutes flat, and headed to the gym.

She stopped in front of the door, which entered the gym.

In that slow motion, she entered the with her chest out and her hair was like blown like by a fan, but there wasn't.

All the guys looked at her, drooling and having a nose bleed.