He Looks Familiar

Teenage Vampire Problems

SooMin quickly, ran up to her friend, who were already heading for their next class.

Before she could reach Kathleen, she had already split up with Taehyun, and Leo was left alone in the halllway.

Suddenly, Leo headed her way and grabbed her by the arm.

Grabbing her, Leo and SooMin headed down the hall to math class, which they ironically had together.

When they finally were sitting, SooMin slapped the back of his head.

"What was that for!" She yelled.

Leo stayed quiet, pretending that he never hear her.

Again SooMin slapped the back of his head, but again Leo ignored it.

"I'll tell every were dating." She declared, but Leo looked away because since he blushed like madly.

Well, you see me dear readers is that Park Leo, the son of Taeyeon and Leeteuk, is in love, madly in love with SooMin.

Though, he pretends that their enemy, so he doesn't expose his intrest to her.

Not even his parents know, just Taehyun!

Well, he grabbed SooMin's arm because he saw the person he most hated in the world, Mr. Kim.

He hated him for making him repeat a grade, and giving him punishment, and now he hated him for looking at SooMin all y and stuff!

Leo just thought it was wrong that Mr.Kim who was like in his twently, like a fifteen year old girl.

"M-mr. Kim looked at you like a," He paused for a while. "P-e

SooMin again blushed, almost more red then before, "S-so?" She stuttered looking away.

Leo was about to ask something, but was interrupted when his cellphone rtang beacuse of a text from Taehyun.

To: La-La-Leo
From: TaeHyunnie

Are u ok, w/ ur soon to be girlfriend?

Cuz, I saw how jealous u were when Mr.Kim looked at her!

Jealous Much ;D

Well, teacher is coming.

CYA l8ter

Suddenly, Leo tucked away the phone, since the teacher came again.

"Same teacher." He mumbled.

SooMin rolled her eyes, "Be quiet."

Her long wavy hair gentally brisked a few centimeters away from her face.

Again he blushed madly, but the teacher had caught him!

"Stop looking at SooMin, Park Leo." He declared which caught him off guard.

"I-i wasn't!" He stuttered, making everyone in the class laugh, even SooMin.

Soon, almost all her class were done for the first half of the day, so now it was lunch!

The thing everyone wait for.

You get to talk all you want, and be with you friends, who didn't like lunch?

So, Leo and SooMin enetered the cafeteria togther, making butterflies form in Leo's stomach.

They headed to the lunch line and after, found Kathleen and Taehyun already sitting at a table by the window.

"Hey." They both greeted in unison, as they both sat down.

Kathleen and Taehyun both waved hi, "So, did you see DbSk's new comback song?" Kathleen asked SooMin.

"Yeah!" SooMin yelled. "Changmin-Oppa looks cute-"

"Am I cute too?" Mr. Kim suddenly appeared in front of the two girls, doing a cute pose.

Kathleen giggled, but SooMin blushed madly.

"What are you doing here?" Leo asked, as he noticed SooMin.

Mr. Kim laughed a little bit, "Don't you know I have to watch you kids at lunch now."

He winked at SooMin and left them, to sit near the back of the cafeteria.

"He just winked at you!" Kathleen squealed, but Leo just rolled his eyes.

"He is such a e." Leo declared, watching Mr. Kim walk to his table.

Taehyun looked at him strangerly, "He lloks familiar."