Jaejoong is Mr.Kim?

Teenage Vampire Problems

Sunny bursted into tears and Sungmin comforted her.

"Why is Mrs. Lee crying?" Leo asked Yunho, who was also tearing up.

"Well you see, Jaejoong or Hero, he used to be in Dbsk." Yoochun began.

Sunny cried even louder now, "It was my fault he left!" She screamed into Sungmin's chest.

"No it wasn't." Sungmin declred patting her back, as she still cried.

Changmin sighed, "He love Sunny very much." He stated.

Taehyun and Leo looked at eachother, "Really!?"They asked in unison.

All four of the dbsk boys nodded their head, "He wanted Sunny to be his, but Sungmin already marrie dher." Yunho said.

"See I was right!" Sunny yelled. "He left because of me." More tears fell down her eyes.

Suddenly, Sunny ran up the stairs to get something.

When she came back she had a letter in her hand, "He told me he had moved on, but he lied. He couldn't handle it anymore, that I wasn't his and he left us, because-"

"He couldn't handle seeing me with Sunny." Sungmin continued.

Sunny handed the two boys the letter she got from Jaejoong when she was turned into a vampire.

"We shouldn't tell them about Mr. Kim." Taehyun whispered into Leo's ear.

"Why?" He asked.

He glared at him, "Do you want to be more on Mr. Kim's bad side?" Taehyun stated.

Of course Mr. Kim treated them different, since they were the only two people from last year, who repeated a grade, and it didn't help that thye pulled pranks either.

"Fine." He whined, "We'll be going now." Leo and Taehyun were about to go.

"Thanks for the information, and bye SooMin." Taehyun yelled as Leo closed the door.

They looked at eachother, "No telling, to them." Taehyun declared.

"Only Mr. Kim." Leo continued.

"Deal." Taehyun agreed.

~Meahwhile~

"What's wrong with me!?" Mr. Kim screamed as, he stayed in his classroom.

He has his head in his hands, "Why do I keepp on thinking of my own student!" He yelled.

All day he was thinking of her, and he couldn't help it.

She looked too much like Sunny, the girl he still loved.

"That's gross, even for you." Leeteuk said coming through the door.

Mr.Kim galred at him, "Try knocking."

He smirked, "So, you liek one of your students, tell me who?"

"S-sooMin." He stuttered.

"Jae, that's-"

"I know." He mumbled, again putting his head into his  hands.